Bird Dog

Oct. coues (A bit late) Mount

Well, here is the mount picture. I have fitted the buck on a piece of juniper for the pedistal base that will be fit onto a black walnut pedistal.

post-2255-1210693123_thumb.jpg

post-2255-1210693140_thumb.jpg

Don't get any better than that. Congrats.

TJ

Yes, that was the actual color of the antlers early last year. Most buck were easy to see if they had any size because of the white horns. I decided to leave them as they were. Mount n'view taxidermy by Chris Favor did the work. The turn around was great! I left the deer in the begining of Nov. and had him back begining of March. I know that not always is this fast the best but Chris did a great job. Thanks for all your nice comments. I am very bless to have taken such a beautiful animal and to be in the arena.

Yes, that was the actual color of the antlers early last year. Most buck were easy to see if they had any size because of the white horns. I decided to leave them as they were. Mount n'view taxidermy by Chris Favor did the work. The turn around was great! I left the deer in the begining of Nov. and had him back begining of March. I know that not always is this fast the best but Chris did a great job. Thanks for all your nice comments. I am very bless to have taken such a beautiful animal and to be in the arena.

Congrats on a nice buck! The mount looks Great! I heard he was really good.... better than his Dad.