Sign in to follow this  
PhxDT

Who’s played- TheHunter: Call of the Wild?

I stumbled across this a few days ago. Surprised at the accuracy of it and it’s actually a pretty good tool to educate my boys on hunting techniques.

PC or Xbox one.  Check it out. 

My boys play it every day.  First thing I hear when I get home is what they killed and if it was with a bow or rifle.  Game is a good teaching tool, including the fact other hunters can be challenging sometimes.  

• Like 1

I just want to say how much I hate you right now. Never had even heard of this game until this, so I bought it.

I am addicted and it is about to cost me my marriage. lol . Ok, maybe not my marriage bu t certainly my sanity and sleep.

I don't even play video games.

Guilty. Been playing it for years when i need a little time to let my mind unwind and it’s 110° outside. 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 2:08 PM, AzDiamondHeat said:

I just want to say how much I hate you right now. Never had even heard of this game until this, so I bought it.

I am addicted and it is about to cost me my marriage. lol . Ok, maybe not my marriage bu t certainly my sanity and sleep.

I don't even play video games.

haha. I play when the kids are in bed sometimes.  They wake up and ask when I killed in the game the night before...

On 4/11/2020 at 8:56 PM, bigj23 said:

My boys play it every day.  First thing I hear when I get home is what they killed and if it was with a bow or rifle.  Game is a good teaching tool, including the fact other hunters can be challenging sometimes.  

100% same.

They now ask questions like:  dad, in real life, can you bring down a Roosevelt elk if you shoot it with a 270 in the stomach?

hahahah.  so great.