trphyhntr

4.5 million people in maricopa county

13 hours ago, Redman said:

there is no denying that New York was ravaged, but to add 4 trillion to our debt?  

Based on antibody testing 15% of the state and over 20% of nyc has already had the kung flu with a whopping mortality rate of 0.5-0.6%.  Like everywhere else the mortality rate for middle age and young people without pre existing conditions is dang close to zero.

High risk people should self quarantine, everyone else should get back to their life’s.

this whole thing has been a giant colossal chit show since the start.  Government incompetence on full display.

vote Ducey out that giant POS

• Like 7

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Speaking out of turn and out of my A$$! But why aren’t American made products manufactured, and processed in America? I’m finding lots of goods made here, tested here, but manufactured  overseas. Even meat! Why grow a chicken in the US and process in China?? Unless I’m wrong and got a bad news source, this is happening!!

They send the chicken to China because it's easier to send the nuggets back with the happy meal toys.  

• Like 2

Here's the input of a couple of doctors in california that have been following the testing data and given their analysis.  Their press conference was on Youtube & got pulled, because it doesn't go along with the doom & gloom model of information that the gov & the media are pushing.  

If you're already a little irritated over this mess, you may not want to watch this.  

https://www.turnto23.com/news/coronavirus/watch-controversial-press-conference-held-by-two-bakersfield-doctors-that-was-pulled-down-by-youtube

• Like 3

Around the 30 min mark they talk about how doctors are being pressured to add covid to the cause of death list in autopsies.

I've been calling shenanigans since the start.  This whole thing is 90% BS.  

2 hours ago, mattys281 said:

Here's the input of a couple of doctors in california that have been following the testing data and given their analysis.  Their press conference was on Youtube & got pulled, because it doesn't go along with the doom & gloom model of information that the gov & the media are pushing.  

If you're already a little irritated over this mess, you may not want to watch this.  

https://www.turnto23.com/news/coronavirus/watch-controversial-press-conference-held-by-two-bakersfield-doctors-that-was-pulled-down-by-youtube

That's bs they pulled it down.  Heard of a investigative reporter checking hospitals on the "front line" and supposedly got arrested for trespassing when he confronted the doctor that publically made the comment. I have no proof this was just something I heard.  I'm not big into conspiracy theory but its gotta make you wonder. Same dude that told me that his father is a mortician and said typically how they state a cause of death like for someone with the flu they usually state what they died from, not that they died of the "flu". Now all these people are being called corona deaths.  I dont think it's a government set up or anything but I think things are definately being spun to paint a picture that the right and left are trying to put in their own narrative.  

3 hours ago, mattys281 said:

Around the 30 min mark they talk about how doctors are being pressured to add covid to the cause of death list in autopsies.

I've been calling shenanigans since the start.  This whole thing is 90% BS.  

One theory follows the money. I've heard if it is labeled as covid the hospital gets to bill the fed for everything. With "normal" illnesses, hospitals are reimbursed based upon the negotiated rates with the insurance companies. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CouesPursuit said:

One theory follows the money. I've heard if it is labeled as covid the hospital gets to bill the fed for everything. With "normal" illnesses, hospitals are reimbursed based upon the negotiated rates with the insurance companies. 

I heard the same thing a week or two ago, so when he said that in the video it really caught my attention.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CouesPursuit said:

I’ve seen this more than one place...doesn’t necessarily confirm it but it seems that way. 

Yea just a theory, and another flaw in the system. Not that I agree whatsoever, but it doesn't help that the majority of elective surgeries aren't permitted and many sick people are choosing to stay home instead of seek medical attention for their illnesses. 

• Like 1

The stimulus package gives 20% more for CODIV-19 if the patient is on medicare and needs a ventilator.

If they died, they almost surely needed a ventilator at some point.

The coronavirus relief legislation created a 20% premium, or add-on, for COVID-19 Medicare patients.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/04/24/fact-check-medicare-hospitals-paid-more-covid-19-patients-coronavirus/3000638001/

• Like 1

I guess the Sierra vista hospitals gonna stay poor since they cant milk the corona teet. 

My sister-in-law is an ER nurse in the valley. She's been on furlough for a month because they shut down all non c-19 activity - nothing to do. Let that sink in. And she confirmed, these cotton masks people are wearing - useless. Just sheep doing as told.

13 hours ago, Coach said:

My sister-in-law is an ER nurse in the valley. She's been on furlough for a month because they shut down all non c-19 activity - nothing to do. Let that sink in. And she confirmed, these cotton masks people are wearing - useless. Just sheep doing as told.

I'd like to hear more of what she thinks. I'm sure she has friends that work at other hospitals. What's the general consensus amongst her peers?