MT. CAT

Stolen truck

Wow, they know it's a group of five and how they work and about how often but can't seem to catch them. 

13 minutes ago, jim said:

Wow, they know it's a group of five and how they work and about how often but can't seem to catch them. 

had a friend that was a prosecuting attorney on a rez. they quit after about a year, said something about there was murder cases that the judge gave house arrest for. i found it hard to believe but they had many similar stories 

• Like 3

On 5/31/2020 at 8:01 AM, Roosevelt Mark said:

It's in Mexico by now.

I just read this post for the first time and Mark took the exact words out of my mouth. About 25 years ago I had a new Bobcat stolen in North Scotsdale on a Sunday night from a job site. Monday morn. all the Great Scottsdale cops did was say it is on a Semi and in Mexico or California by now with 8 others that were reported stolen that night.    Thanks Chief Good work..LOL....................BOB!

24 minutes ago, naturebob said:

I just read this post for the first time and Mark took the exact words out of my mouth. About 25 years ago I had a new Bobcat stolen in North Scotsdale on a Sunday night from a job site. Monday morn. all the Great Scottsdale cops did was say it is on a Semi and in Mexico or California by now with 8 others that were reported stolen that night.    Thanks Chief Good work..LOL....................BOB!

Another reason to defund them.

22 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Another reason to defund them.

Sorry but i disagree with defunding! Glad they found your truck to bad its totaled. A buddy of mine owns that tow yard you went to.