Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Spend Notifications for the Draw

You guys are silly. 

why would I got thru all the trouble of “putting in” other people. Especially the ones who want to hunt so bad they can be bothered to simply apply them selves?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, oz31p said:

You guys are silly. 

why would I got thru all the trouble of “putting in” other people. Especially the ones who want to hunt so bad they can be bothered to simply apply them selves?

Is “putting in” a taboo term of some sort that deserves quotes?

Other people well, it’s called family. Wife, four sons, and father. I’m super excited when they draw. Some of my most memorable hunts when I was only guiding. Still wish app process was streamlined for multiple species. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shane.A.Luke said:

Other people well, it’s called family. Wife, four sons, and father. I’m super excited when they draw. Some of my most memorable hunts when I was only guiding. Still wish app process was streamlined for multiple species. 

Excluding minor children and people I get to bang.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’m always scrambling last minute to get everybody’s info!! This year my buddy wanted to be in charge and put everyone in. I’m sure it’ll be fine but I’m still nervous since I’ve done the draw for all of us for the last 10 years or so. 

Maybe I’m a control freak, but the one year someone else put our group in was the most stressful for me. LoL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

You guys are silly. 

Only my kids and me...plus the one group app for deer. I don’t mind putting everyone in for that one to make sure it gets done and I enjoy hunting with the group so it’s worth it. 

39 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Maybe I’m a control freak, but the one year someone else put our group in was the most stressful for me. LoL

I know the feeling. I have an early bull elk tag this year but I’m more nervous about deer draw being done correctly!

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’m always scrambling last minute to get everybody’s info!! This year my buddy wanted to be in charge and put everyone in. I’m sure it’ll be fine but I’m still nervous since I’ve done the draw for all of us for the last 10 years or so. 

Dude you're gonna be so surprised when you score that 30a early hunt!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CatfishKev said:

Dude you're gonna be so surprised when you score that 30a early hunt!

And my non paid guide will be.........                                             You!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oz31p said:

You guys are silly. 

But think about the children's