Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

46A East?

12 minutes ago, cmille308 said:

I am looking forward to hearing about your dads hunt! Good luck to you guys! 

Thanks buddy. I’ve been 4 times I’ve seen 1 sheep. So not much to tell at this point. 

Thats interesting, when did you apply for the permit? Last year it took a little while to get mine but I am pretty sure I had it in hand by the end of October. Maybe this Covid stuff has them backed up. I'll pray for you. BTW it only takes one so your not too far off!

8 minutes ago, cmille308 said:

Thats interesting, when did you apply for the permit? Last year it took a little while to get mine but I am pretty sure I had it in hand by the end of October. Maybe this Covid stuff has them backed up. I'll pray for you. BTW it only takes one so your not too far off!

They didn’t send the sheep packet till October 5th. I sent it back about 2 weeks later. Yeah they didn’t fly the end of October because of covid also. 

they make it a pretty big hassle to hunt on some worthless desert mainly inhabited by narcos. 

I may have got access to that range road 1 you helped me with. 

I just went back through my stuff, I got the email containing the SUP on Nov. 7th. I can imagine they are a little slower this year.  There are plenty of narc runners out there for sure! Good luck man! I'll be thinking about you guys!

32 minutes ago, cmille308 said:

I just went back through my stuff, I got the email containing the SUP on Nov. 7th. I can imagine they are a little slower this year.  There are plenty of narc runners out there for sure! Good luck man! I'll be thinking about you guys!

Wish2hunt is coming down. Come with if you want I’ll add you to the list. I’ve pretty much invited everyone

• Like 1

Oh don't think the thought of inviting myself hasn't crossed my mind! I up in Oregon right now and travel restrictions are already causing me to think I might have to turn in my late Dec. Coues hunt. If there was anyway I could get down there and help I absolutely would!

Following this thread for sure. Keep us updated. 

I'm only applying for the hunts that are likely gonna be like this as I started late in life moving  to AZ 10 years ago.

Good luck man. I'm SW of Tucson and if I can assist on any way holler. Including hiking crazy stuff to see nothing.   

I'm less that 2 hrs or so from Ajo too...

3 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

Following this thread for sure. Keep us updated. 

I'm only applying for the hunts that are likely gonna be like this as I started late in life moving  to AZ 10 years ago.

Good luck man. I'm SW of Tucson and if I can assist on any way holler. Including hiking crazy stuff to see nothing.   

I'm less that 2 hrs or so from Ajo too...

Right on, if you get bored we will be out there. It’s kind of a pain in the dick, you have to watch a 15 minute video online and sign up to get a permit to go on the cabeza. And then I’m supposed to add you to the special use permit.

It’s been kinda stressful planning it all even though all I did was submit for the permits and stuff. then I had to try and recruit some pipe hitting motherfukkers off the interweb. I put a lot of people on the list just in case but only a few people will be there at beginning. First weekend, I think I might have a grip of peeps 

7 hours ago, wish2hunt said:

There are at least 2-3 rams in the unit, shouldn’t be a problem.

I was looking at the mountains thinking so there’s maybe 2 shooters in this whole unit? 

big gulps eh? Well, see ya later 

On 11/18/2020 at 10:32 PM, trphyhntr said:

Right on, if you get bored we will be out there. It’s kind of a pain in the dick, you have to watch a 15 minute video online and sign up to get a permit to go on the cabeza. And then I’m supposed to add you to the special use permit.

It’s been kinda stressful planning it all even though all I did was submit for the permits and stuff. then I had to try and recruit some pipe hitting motherfukkers off the interweb. I put a lot of people on the list just in case but only a few people will be there at beginning. First weekend, I think I might have a grip of peeps 

where do you have to go to get the permit? or is it just for the hunter?