Will it only apply to coues deer or open to all animals?

I dont own any trail cams, nor do I plan on owning any but that sounds like a good conest!

I'm in. Are we going to limit it to pictures taken after today or when this is an official contest?

Rule # 1: You may not view any pictures unless you have a camera out and trying to contribute to the contest ;)

Maybe we could let Casey see the winning photo :D

sounds like a great contest. i got one cam out but i think a starting date for when the pictures are from should come into play. Course i only got one cam and its out..... Bigfoots gonna be mad when he steps in front of my camera.

Hey, if were playing illegal immagrant as a species, I better buy one cuz I know where I can find some good ones!

Possibly do a category for best quality picture of each animal (coues, elk, muley..etc) and a category for biggest buck or bull etc..in a photo?

Rule #2

Pics must have a date stamp and be dated on or after....? (pick a date)

Rule #2

Pics must have a date stamp and be dated on or after....? (pick a date)

But if you have a cam that does not have date or time you won't be able to enter? I have three cams and none of them have dates or times. So I have to buy anotherone that is more expense to enter? Now that is not fair to the people that can't afford them. So what could we do to change that rule? I just figure if I buy a cheap one and someone steals it or a bear tears it up i am not out of 300.00 dollars. How about if we have someone back the photo? I don't know how it will work but maybe we all can think of something.

Clay