That's cool. We can just do it on the honor system. It's just for fun anyways.

Now thats what I am talking about. Your not as bad as they say you are DESERTBULL :lol: :lol:

Now thats what I am talking about. Your not as bad as they say you are DESERTBULL :lol: :lol:

Yes I am, just ask my ball and ch...err my lovely wife.

Guest 300ultramag.

OK im in but can I borrow somebodies homebrew :ph34r:

The winner has to put the cord. online :(

How about multiple categories:

Deer

Bear

Feline

Thief

Illegal Immigrant / Smuggler

I like the category idea. Anyone know a good spot to find some thiefs & smugglers? Metro-center parking lot maybe?

How about multiple categories:

Deer

Bear

Feline

Thief

Illegal Immigrant / Smuggler

I like the category idea. Anyone know a good spot to find some thiefs & smugglers? Metro-center parking lot maybe?

Metro center would be bad and good. depends on if the camera is still there when ya check it.....unlike my truck a few years ago.

Sounds like fun. We could have a catagory for people stealing camera's. If you catch one or get a pic of one, you win by default.

Holy rules Batman!! Whats wrong with photos from the past few years?

Rule #2

Pics must have a date stamp and be dated on or after....? (pick a date)

But if you have a cam that does not have date or time you won't be able to enter? I have three cams and none of them have dates or times. So I have to buy anotherone that is more expense to enter? Now that is not fair to the people that can't afford them. So what could we do to change that rule? I just figure if I buy a cheap one and someone steals it or a bear tears it up i am not out of 300.00 dollars. How about if we have someone back the photo? I don't know how it will work but maybe we all can think of something.

Clay

Amen to that!

There are plenty of us that own cameras that don't have time and date on them. That doesn't make us dishonest. I for one would rather own 6 cheap cams than one expensive cam that I have to worry about getting stolen.

What say we let the idea maker make the rules? Where is crazy$COUES anyway? I am all for just seeing some cool pictures on the honor system!

What say we let the idea maker make the rules? Where is crazy$COUES anyway? I am all for just seeing some cool pictures on the honor system!

I say go on the honor system and as long as it is a trail cam pic, from your cam, it will work. Somehow we could have the "top photos" placed on a poll post. Then have the peers vote in the winner. Other than that I just thought it could be fun.

I will be more then happy to go out with Clay and check his cameras to verify they are his .

when we gona start this thing ?

Bruce

I will be more then happy to go out with Clay and check his cameras to verify they are his .

when we gona start this thing ?

Bruce

I think it's time to start this also.. ;) Just throw up any trail cam pics you have over the years and lets take a look at them...Pick a winner based on whatever criteria someone here wants to decide, but I'm ready to see some pics! Does anybody have any? :lol:

I just spent the whole day refreshning most of my spots and hung only one camera but you can count me in. Found a new spot that I hope will produce the big one this year. Can't get over how dry everything was today. After several pack-ins this old boy won't be moving well in the morning. :(

TJ