Tikka

Left Over List

OH! I forgot to add that early bull tag I had in 96 I drew with only 3 points...LUCKY ME...............BOB!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Its all about the machine. 

I'm gonna start a new band. I'm thinking something like "Rage against the AZGAF machine"

That might be kinda clicky when the archery tags go to a draw system. It will start with the January OTC Tags. AZGFD did the  survey. Do you want quality or opportunity. We all know how that went down. Kaibab Archery used to be OTC.

14 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

That might be kinda clicky when the archery tags go to a draw system. It will start with the January OTC Tags. AZGFD did the  survey. Do you want quality or opportunity. We all know how that went down. Kaibab Archery used to be OTC.

You only made me feel worse.  My magical lucky charms are just full of catshit now

29 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

You only made me feel worse.  My magical lucky charms are just full of catshit now

Name change= CatshitKev. 

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, creed_az_88 said:

Name change= CatshitKev. 

Lol, took me a minute to even process that.  I'm gonna go plug the ear buds in and listen to some death metal. Lamb of God just came out with a new album 

32 minutes ago, creed_az_88 said:

Name change= CatshitKev. 

im deceased.

15 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I'm gonna go plug the ear buds in and listen to some death metal. Lamb of God just came out with a new album 

i knew you were wayne static.