Tikka

Left Over List

23 minutes ago, 654321 said:

You always here the theory's about antis putting in but I don't buy it. It would mean they would have to purchase a license and pay for a tag and they know that money would go to supporting the very thing they despise.  I'm sure there are tag holders that don't go on their hunts for various reasons though.

I'm with you on this.  Antis are always antis when it cost them nothing.  I've said it before when doing pest control.  "Oh the bees the bees we need to save the bees".  Maam that will be $400 to remove the hive or we can kill em for $100.  Ummmmm.... you know the rest of the story...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kodaman said:

Lol won’t disagree with that but it’s for school only so it’s not forever. 

I work in that sh!thole and agree. Good school if you avoid the constant liberal pressure. Use the town for what it’s worth and leave for some place better. Sad to say but true.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Second draw, third draw and then over the counter. I bet a lot of tags went into the shredder.

Don't get me started on the elk depredation hunts...

2 minutes ago, Edge said:

Don't get me started on the elk depredation hunts...

Did all 5. No tags. First 3 choices here was in a unit I hunt normally. A hunt that had left overs every year until 2 years ago when a guy killed a huge coues and posted it here.

I really hope this is not the future. Maybe it’s just a bad year. 

3 hours ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Nope. even if you graduate you are stuck with a uofa degree. FOREVER.

Not worth it.

lol

Sounds like talk from Tempe Trash.  It's better to fail miserably at the U of A than to graduate from Tempe Normal .  Bear Down!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

One 24b tag left.😂

I put my dad and little brother in for the same hunt number as that one tag. It was their 1 and only pick and they still got the tag numbers 156 and 157 out of like 300 or 400! They each had a point too! Crazy stuff this year!

With Social Media, everyone is seeing and hearing you have just as good of chance to kill a mature buck on an early hunt as you do late Dec hunt. Only reason late Dec is still hard to get is better hunt experience with much fewer tags.  

It would be interesting for someone to confirm the # of NR in each hunt that are drawn. I believe some do get a list of all hunters for advertising.  I seem to see a lot of NR license plates.  

16 hours ago, kodaman said:

I was looking at 2017-2019 leftover tags on gohunt and there are 15-20 hunts with at least 30+ plus tags. What is everyone’s opinion on why there is so few this year.

To many f n people. 

• Like 3

I think it's trending towards no leftovers and archery draw for sure in the next 5-10 years but I think this year, in most states out west, everybody wants to be a farmer and provider this year with the "Rona" BS and put meat on the table.

I mean heck, go to your local Ace. Everyone idiot now wants to raise chickens, goats, cows, etc. All of a sudden....

• Like 3

6 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

I put my dad and little brother in for the same hunt number as that one tag. It was their 1 and only pick and they still got the tag numbers 156 and 157 out of like 300 or 400! They each had a point too! Crazy stuff this year!

That’s not crazy though

27 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

That’s not crazy though

Exactly...24b doesn’t usually have a lot of leftovers that I remember. Crazy that the 36s have none though...

• Like 2