Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

Alright suckers, here it is..........

Sweet teaser! Nice quick shot of shed MANIA! Thanks for sharing- sign me up for a copy!

AzP&Y

Hey Grong,

How can my pardner I get in Shed freaks III? Not to brag, but the part were they are carying packs.... Those are light loads, or "average days" for my shed mentor and myself. Yesterday we brought out 17 sheds and a non- typical head, we left 10-15 chalkies laying.His previous solo trip to that area produced 25 horns, 2 heads in two days. We go out and get after umm at least 1-2 times a month, by foot and pack frame only so far, maybe pack horses later this year. My shed pardner is much more lower key than myself, but I'm sure he might jump at an opportunity like that, I'll run it by him. Any info is greatly appreciated. ;) I think People would be blown away by some of our trips and finds, especially him, He's definately without a dought a Shed Freak, maybe the best in the nation?!! I think for sure in AZ,I'm still learning allot,now in my 3rd year of bone pickin, I do very well but he keeps me humble most trips . If given a glance we could represent AZ shed hunting at it's finest!!! I'll dig up a picture of a real pack load to post. With my pardners permission of course. He's an amature photographer to boot. Let us know........ Thanks.

Dustin Luper.

Hey Azantlerhead sounds like you guys could make your own DVD. I would definatly buy an AZ only shed hunting video especially if you guys put some coues in it. If your half as good as you say you guys are you should have no problem putting one together. You guys should seriously think about it.

• Like 1

I don't make the video, only submit some footage. Maker of the series is Mossback Productions and you'd have to contact them. As far as getting footage of your trips I'd be EXTREMELY wary of what you videoed as far as scenery goes. Cause if you have a spot like you claim here in AZ then you've got something extremely special and ANY scenery can be recognized and therefore you compromise your own shed hunting spot, unless you don't care. Just my two cents.

Post some pics!!

I don't make the video, only submit some footage. Maker of the series is Mossback Productions and you'd have to contact them. As far as getting footage of your trips I'd be EXTREMELY wary of what you videoed as far as scenery goes. Cause if you have a spot like you claim here in AZ then you've got something extremely special and ANY scenery can be recognized and therefore you compromise your own shed hunting spot, unless you don't care. Just my two cents.

Post some pics!!

Loose lips sink ships ;)

Post some pics!!

Good advice from Grong!!!!!!!

But do not listen to the post right after it! :o

:P

Allright fellow shed hunter's, today's pic posts will be my last. Video in the makeing. I promise, you will be amazed!!!!!!!!!! :)

Forgive me If I come across boldy I simply Love Antler hunting, that's all. More than most you might say. Josh It's not my intention to take anything away from your long and successfull shed career. I respect and admire you allot, hope to walk with you someday. Or atleast follow in you're tracks.....

Forgive me If I come across boldy I simply Love Antler hunting, that's all. More than most you might say. Josh It's not my intention to take anything away from your long and successfull shed career. I respect and admire you allot, hope to walk with you someday. Or atleast follow in you're tracks.....

I totally understand your passion my friend and no I'm not worried about anyone stealing what little glory I have. Believe me I just know how many people out there can and will recognize ANY PLACE if given just a hint of scenic background. I was just saying be careful is all. Can't wait to see whatever is that you guys get put together. Keep us posted!