Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

Saltwater 2020

8 hours ago, biglakejake said:

food at sea not seafood.  courtesy Aztec Sportfishing................

750030614_seafood.thumb.jpg.6150405f4cc14529a4561a8714cff0e4.jpg

I want to get a hangover just so i can eat that sandwich. 

• Like 1

I am waiting for my office to approve my RTO for a 4 day trip on the Constitution in November. I fly into Loreto from LAX. Limited load of 14.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I am waiting for my office to approve my RTO for a 4 day trip on the Constitution in November. I fly into Loreto from LAX. Limited load of 14.

no kidding, loreto? are you guys must be going for them world record size yellowfin? 

19 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

no kidding, loreto? are you guys must be going for them world record size yellowfin? 

The boat is a two hour ride from there. Targeting Wahoo, Marlin and grouper also.  I don't care much if we get YF it's just a bucket list fish trip for me and a chance to go someplace new. Everything is provided, just need to show up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PRDATR said:

The boat is a two hour ride from there. Targeting Wahoo, Marlin and grouper also.  I don't care much if we get YF it's just a bucket list fish trip for me and a chance to go someplace new. Everything is provided, just need to show up.

Sounds awesome Chris!

2 minutes ago, Heat said:

Sounds awesome Chris!

I thought so. There is a 3 day trip before it. Jeff Grill is the chartermaster and he is going on the other trip. I figured if I am going to do all the travel (LAX to Loreto via Alaska Air) I might as well any up and do the extra day.

17 minutes ago, Heat said:

Sounds awesome Chris!

I thought so. There is a 3 day trip before it. Jeff Grill is the chartermaster and he is going on the other trip. I figured if I am going to do all the travel (LAX to Loreto via Alaska Air) I might as well anty up and do the extra day.

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Huh, interesting trip. Trying to picture how 14 guys fish for marlin on a cattle boat. But I’m sure they have some plan. 

I've done it with five people on a 34' ancient Chris Craft. Even the likes of Lerner, Grey and Papa never had two on at once. I just need to get one over 600 to be happy. I don't need to get one over 1800.

17 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Wait, so you’re gonna be on the pacific side? Mag bay November? Oh man, that’s the ultimate trip. I am jealous. I wouldn’t be surprised if you come back and tell us you had 14 stripers on at once 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Wait, so you’re gonna be on the pacific side? Mag bay November? Oh man, that’s the ultimate trip. I am jealous. I wouldn’t be surprised if you come back and tell us you had 14 stripers on at once 

Is that a better time of year? I really don't know. This trip presented itself and sounded like a good opportunity for a new experience adn to catch some different types of fish. I've only done a few overnight trips and wanted to go on a longer one.