Sign in to follow this  
cohofishing

arizona tags

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone's checks have cleared that they wrote for their tags. Mine haven't yet. After the last couple years, I don't even trust they have my app's untill the money leaves the account.

Brent

My were cashed. But i put in way back in May. If I remember right, they cashed them two weeks after I sent them.

My check cleared the day after the deadline to turn them in.

Mine cleared the day after the deadline as well, any ideas on how long until they mail us our tags? :P :lol:

CC,

You should receive your tags in anywhere from 5 to 18 working years after the draw. ;)

RR

.........5 years wouldn't be bad if it was an antelope tag!!!

Your check should have cleared shortly after your application was received. If your check cleared that does not mean you're getting a tag. They will cash your check and send you a refund check if you're not drawn.

Best of luck!

Hi,

Finally called, and the gal said that her checks haven't cleared yet. She said it is taking time to enter all the data by hand. Can anyone say " get a better computor system" ?

Brent

Hi,

Finally called, and the gal said that her checks haven't cleared yet. She said it is taking time to enter all the data by hand. Can anyone say " get a better computor system" ?

Brent

My check cleared in May. So I don't know what she is talking about. They like to bulls*#t you at AZGFD.

They were down to the final 5,000 or so apps yesterday and should be all opened by tomorrow. Seems to me the ones

that put in on the last couple of days might be in these final 5,000 :unsure: