Big Browns

New 15x56 in the familly.

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of Swarovski's 15's today. WOW! They are awesome. I've been using the 10x42 EL's, and I love them. but now I get to see the world. I cant wait to go glassing this weekend. If you dont have a pair sell your wife, child, girlfriend or car and buy some. You wont regret it.

Its about time you did it Adam....plus you know you are taken care of on their warranty. I still think they sent you a brand new pair of EL's when we sent them in for you. Yours were trashed

Have fun

In a recent issue of Western Hunter, Chris Denham had a review of the Kowa High Lander Prominar binoculars. If one is a polygamist, one might have to sell all of the wives, but could be darn well worth it. At $4500, I don't see one in my future. (but I will let Rica guide your quail hunt for $5Gs per weekend :rolleyes: )

Kowa High Lander

BB, you should really enjoy those new Swaros! Hope you draw a tag and get to go on many others' hunts with the new optics.

RR

I feel your excitement. I just bought a pair a couple weeks ago. I can't wait to use them on my next coues hunt.

Welcome to the family! :D

TJ

Its about time you did it Adam....plus you know you are taken care of on their warranty. I still think they sent you a brand new pair of EL's when we sent them in for you. Yours were trashed

Have fun

Lord I hope they do that for me!!!! I just checked UPS tracking and my EL's just arrived at the repair place in Rhode Island today but they haven't called yet :unsure: I've never had to use the warranty service, have heard all the good things, but I'm putting them to the test with this repair job!

Congrats on the new purchase, you won't regret it.....I NEVER leave home without my 56's ;) What happened to your EL's, how bad were they?

Have fun

Lord I hope they do that for me!!!! I just checked UPS tracking and my EL's just arrived at the repair place in Rhode Island today but they haven't called yet :unsure: I've never had to use the warranty service, have heard all the good things, but I'm putting them to the test with this repair job!

Congrats on the new purchase, you won't regret it.....I NEVER leave home without my 56's ;) What happened to your EL's, how bad were they?

Jim, BB's El's were not crushed like yours but they were in bad shape. At least I thought so. So I called Swaro and they said send them in. The lady told me that as far as they are concerned its their product and they will fix it. But one thing she did mention to me was that they were going to become more strict on their warranty because I guess too many people were taking advantage of it. She did not go into any details on it. Hopefully it goes smoothly for you.

I am pulling the trigger tomorrow on a HD80, spotting scope. I bought a pair of 15 x 56's last year and love them as well.

I was out with Younghunter last year and he had his HD 80 and put 4" spikes on a WT at 1200-1400 yards, that has been running around in my mind ever since.

I can't wait for big game season to get rolling this fall. I have a friend who drew a rifle antelope tag in 19A, along with his dad and son and I get to go and help out on that hunt.

I have a cow elk tag myself. Hopefully I will get to go out on my own deer hunt as well as a couple of others. The fall can't come fast enough this year, Take Care, JLG.

PS, Enjoy your new Binos.