Outdoor Writer

A Note From Scout

24 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

I was just the opposite. After the deal with Ginger, no way was I going through it again. We simply left Hershey at the Humane Society.

That would be even harder for me.

14 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’ve done it myself with every dog thus far. I even have a 22mag that’s only put dogs out of their misery. I’m not sure I can do it anymore though. Had to shoot one a few months ago and I’m still not over it. This post didn’t help but I enjoyed reading the story.

Man, you're a lot stronger than me. I doubt I could ever do that. 

6 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Man, you're a lot stronger than me. I doubt I could ever do that. 

Not strong at all! Just easier to do when you know it’s time. Usually it’s been so sudden there’s no time to wait for a Vet. After 4 dogs and a cat I believe I’m done. I hope.

7 minutes ago, Delw said:

I use Pet B Gone

petbgone.jpg

So would you have been happy if I did that to Phaz'es dog Molly ? Del you really are a dick.  Go away!!! 

Wonder how you would feel if someone posted the same pic .saying that's how they handle Marines ?

I dont see the fascination with dogs, we had quite a few of them over the years. they reminds me of a liberal. most cant do anything for themselves, the beg and whine alot, cant be left alone etc etc.

Cats on the other hand are self sufficient, self entertaining. not to mention if you get one that wants to learn they can trouble shoot CNC equipment ,  keep and eye on the machines and even lend a hand to inspection.

PQDI0323a.jpg

RHMD1908a.jpg

IMG_1143a.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

So would you have been happy if I did that to Phaz'es dog Molly ? Del you really are a dick.  Go away!!! 

Wonder how you would feel if someone posted the same pic .saying that's how they handle Marines ?

WTF you talking about fool. youd better take some mydol your starting to show signs of leakage.

Dogs vs Marines? your a f'n idiot

add'd yes I wack my own animals when its that time,  using a 22 also

1 minute ago, Delw said:

WTF you talking about fool. youd better take some mydol your starting to show signs of leakage.

Dogs vs Marines? your a f'n idiot

Has nothing  to do about a dog or a marine. It's about love and compassion.  Why you cant think that someone cant love a pet the same as a human , family member,wife or your kids just doesn't make since. There are people  on here who are Sharing  very personal feelings . For alot of people  on here there dog may be all they have.  And your answer is take it out and shoot it . Tell me do you eat when your done? Last I checked that's against the law. 

Your Daughter is the most important and precious  thing in the world to  you. And You should be  very proud of her like you are. What I'm trying to say is . Del you know how that post about marines stabbed you in the gut . Well saying you would just shoot a dog rather then put it down humanly really did the same to me. After losing my family like I did . My dog is all i have. And has saved my life more time then i can count.

Sorry I probably  do need some mydol right now. It's been a long butt year.

Del I mean nothing  personal toward You  .

. ..

4 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Has nothing  to do about a dog or a marine. It's about love and compassion.  Why you cant think that someone cant love a pet the same as a human , family member,wife or your kids just doesn't make since. There are people  on here who are Sharing  very personal feelings . For alot of people  on here there dog may be all they have.  And your answer is take it out and shoot it . Tell me do you eat when your done? Last I checked that's against the law. 

Your Daughter is the most important and precious  thing in the world to  you. And You should be  very proud of her like you are. What I'm trying to say is . Del you know how that post about marines stabbed you in the gut . Well saying you would just shoot a dog rather then put it down humanly really did the same to me. After losing my family like I did . My dog is all i have. And has saved my life more time then i can count.

Sorry I probably  do need some mydol right now. It's been a long butt year.

Del I mean nothing  personal toward You  .

. ..

thats ok your still a f'n idiot with no rational thought

1 minute ago, Delw said:

thats ok your still a f'n idiot with no rational thought

Yup and Your a squatty bodied little bitch who hides behind his key board. Like I've told you over and over  . Any fuckn time you should like to meet me . I'm more then ready. I've been waiting for your bitch butt to put up or shut up for a long time. You know where and how to find me when your ready to come out from hiding

well you silly stupid fuckers have really ruined tonys post like a couple of snot-nosed kids.  just get the heck out.  i think i prefer the dogs.

lee

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Yup and Your a squatty bodied little bitch who hides behind his key board. Like I've told you over and over  . Any fuckn time you should like to meet me . I'm more then ready. I've been waiting for your bitch butt to put up or shut up for a long time. You know where and how to find me when your ready to come out from hiding

ok

12 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

well you silly stupid fuckers have really ruined tonys post like a couple of snot-nosed kids.  just get the heck out.  i think i prefer the dogs.

lee

PSSST it wasnt tonys thread the dog wrote it remember ;)

The hardest thing I have ever had to do was put down Jake my GSP.  I got him as a pup and he was 10.5 years.  I grew up on a farm and our dogs served a purpose.  My dad put a few down with a 22 and I don't know how he ever did it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AZbowhntr said:

The hardest thing I have ever had to do was put down Jake my GSP.  I got him as a pup and he was 10.5 years.  I grew up on a farm and our dogs served a purpose.  My dad put a few down with a 22 and I don't know how he ever did it. 

it sucks no matter what pet it is, some people can do it themselves others cant, nothing wrong with that either way.

FYI ,  the last dog we had put down, we had a vet come to our home.  cost $100.  we were all there, much more comforting.  Cal had his tennis balls and antlers with him.  his head on my daughters lap..  

To my family, this was still horribly hard but much better than having him in a vets office.  All my dogs are scarred to death of the office.  

• Like 3