JIVega

AKC Airedale Terrier

Ringo is an AKC Airedale Terrier from working lines. I have to rehome due to taking on a new job unfortunately. The prey drive on this dog is insane. Any with fur or feathers he’s game. He has been started on decoying coyotes. He is also the biggest sweetheart and would make a great companion/family dog as well. He is just under a year old. PM with any questions you may have. Thank you. 

He is NOT free and there is a rehoming fee.

Florence, AZ.

1693812B-DAD2-4977-93D4-B3EEF2FD2F7C.jpeg

• Like 1

This an all around great dog for anything outdoors. Very eager to please and knows when it’s time to get after it. Has that on and off switch which makes his great around kids too. 

My neighbor and friend had one when we were growing up, a great family dog. Best of luck, I hope his home is with someone here.

1 minute ago, HorseHunter said:

My neighbor and friend had one when we were growing up, a great family dog. Best of luck, I hope his home is with someone here.

That’s what I’m hoping for. Thank you. 

• Like 1

https://airedale.org/versatile-airedales/hunting-field/    Great info on this site regarding their hunting prowess.

• Like 2

Cool pooch, good luck finding him a home! My buddy when I was a kid had an Airedale. That dog was game for whatever and was a loyal companion for a bunch of kids.

• Like 2

Never had a problem with him being around other dogs. He has always had pups/adult dogs in his life since a pup. Also has hunted a long side multiple dogs.

• Like 1

This looks to be a good dog.
I have owned bad dogs and bad horses and they all have a place, it’s just not with me.

Free bump for a good looking Airedale that needs a good home.

70C9B775-0E27-47D8-866E-44E07DB39BEE.jpeg

• Like 1