Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Hoarding ammo

In My case looking for 303 Ammo for an odd and old gun one place today told me the manufacturers are not making any ,they are making the popular stuff that is in demand. Makes sense. ................BOB!

It was .50c a round at UN Ammo last week but they didn't have alot last week. Randall's had some for about the same the other day. 

• Like 1

Reloading powder is hard to find too. I haven't seen Retumbo in over a year. I'm on my last pound.

19 hours ago, zackcarp said:

Reloading powder is hard to find too. I haven't seen Retumbo in over a year. I'm on my last pound.

Keep looking. I saw a guy who said he found some not to long ago so maybe they sent a shipment out. I picked up some RL26 at Bruno's last week. That is hard to find too. 

• Thanks 1

Midway had .22 on major sale last March. I bought 20,000 rounds for some reason, don’t ask me why.  A couple weeks later this covid crap hit and it’s been out of stock since!!  Might be my 401k!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I dont hoard ammo or powder, I just live under the assumption I can never have too much.

• Like 5

I love your post ctafoya.That must be me,I might not be able to get some of the new powders,but I have got pounds and pounds of ole 4831,335 and such.