Coues Sniper

Help name my new hunting buddy!

Of the names mentioned so far I think he looks like a Boone.

Plus it's easy to yell, "Boone get you #$%^&$ !@# over here!" when you come home and he's chewed everything up :P

This young dog has the looks of a " I want to be a big boy already" so my pick is Jake cause all those jakes I see walk around look like they want to be the big boss gobbler already. Make any sense? :rolleyes: Oh well! I'd go with Jake. ;)

TJ

Jake is a horrible name for a dog... Unless of course you really like The Pirates of the Mississippi... and that old "feed Jake he's been a good dog song" (Which for the record I absolutely abhor Haha.) :lol:

How about Crotus.... as in the Greek god who created the bow.

For him I like the name BLUE.

Or you could name him Benelli if he'll be birding!

My brother has a Brittney that we name Bella...as in Cabela's ;)

Yes, definitely Bella! Looking at him, I can picture him running the field saying "hunt 'em up Bella....good boy!"

I know it kinda sounds like a girls name, but I think you can make it work!

I think Cooper is a great name for a dog. My wife won't let me use it though, it's her maiden name and said her Dad might not appreciate it.

--Bill

Yeah, i could see how that might be an issue ;)

Of the names mentioned so far I think he looks like a Boone.

Plus it's easy to yell, "Boone get you #$%^&$ !@# over here!" when you come home and he's chewed everything up :P

I think Boone is in the lead. And I think the chewing up stuff is a sure bet. I can wear his motor out with a 10 minute walk right now, but when he's a teenager... He'll probably run me into the ground AND chew up half the house :lol:

For him I like the name BLUE.

Or you could name him Benelli if he'll be birding!

Benelli is pretty good. Ben for short...

If you want him to be a good bird dog name him Jim Mullins Jr. I got me a dog named that and he's the best dog a guy could ask for. Take a look for yourself if you don't believe me.

post-1277-1214941896.jpg

If you want him to be a good bird dog name him Jim Mullins Jr. I got me a dog named that and he's the best dog a guy could ask for. Take a look for yourself if you don't believe me.

I'll be dang. That is a good bird dog! And it catches bass too? :blink: Hold on to that one. Little trashy looking though ;)

give tha friggin dog a bath! and take him to the groomers!

I hope hes neutered!

give tha friggin dog a bath! and take him to the groomers!

I hope hes neutered!

:lol: :P :lol: :D

LMAO