Coues Sniper

Help name my new hunting buddy!

I have always liked the name "TINE" as in Coues deer tine!!!

How about Coosie or coues for short.

Dang Jim you gunna let longshorts do you like that? :o

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :P I didn't see that one in time....... funny stuff though 'cause I'd have to agree with everything they said! :P

Hey Kevin good looking pup. I am partial to the name Jager. It translates to hunter in German. Jagermeister = Master Hunter Our 4 year old chocolate labs name is Jager. New meaning to the hair of the dog that bit you.

Eric, I really like that name. But Boone is starting to stick I think. The wife fought it for a while, but she finally started calling him that the other day ;)

On a different note, has anyone had a problem with their pup eating gravel? :blink: Sounds crazy I know, but the dang thing ate some of the gravel from the back yard. And not just a little bit either. I'm talking HANDFULS. I was pretty nervous when i saw that he had a few rocks in his "business", but he seemed fine so i just kept an eye on him. Well I found a couple piles that were mostly gravel, and flipped out. He seemed happy as could be so again I just watched him and the rocks seemed to have all passed as there aren't any more coming out. He seems fine and i'm taking him to the vet anyways, just wondered if anyone had the same problem...

Well, it's good to know that Boone isn't the only knucklehead to have eaten a pile of rocks, and that it probably won't hurt him. You'd never know it to look at him, but he had at least 2 handfuls of gravel in his gut yesterday :rolleyes: . I mean there was about 80% rocks and 20% other stuff in his doodie - easy. The only thing i can think of is every once in in a while (:ph34r:) I'll shoot any pigeons that may be on my roof. Most of the time they are DRT and don't fall off the roof, and may take a couple days or more for the wind to blow them off. By the time they hit the ground they can get pretty ripe and leave a little "remnants" if you will on the gravel after i pick the bird up. My best guess is he found a spot where there was a little extra flavor and ate it up. Or he's just an idiot and likes the way gravel tastes. One of the two.

Heck no don't go back to dog food, you have a special dog. For the price of a couple of bags of dog food, you can buy a ton of gravel, plus it is definitely recyclable.