Coues Sniper

Help name my new hunting buddy!

I had a buddy with a GSP he named Ruger... I really like that name for a "huntin style" dog.

I like that name too,also like Luger ;)

Sorry but Luger makes me think of someone with a sinus infection :huh:

I had a buddy with a GSP he named Ruger... I really like that name for a "huntin style" dog.

I like that name too,also like Luger ;)

Sorry but Luger makes me think of someone with a sinus infection :huh:

That's what I was thinking! "Sick em' Loogy" or "Go fetch Loogy" or "Sit Loogy.....good boy" :lol: :P

I had a dog named Zephyr

Zephyrus, one of the Anemoi and the Greek god of the west wind.

Zeus is "King of the gods". My ol' huntin' partner that passed away a few years ago was named "Zeus - North Rim King of the Gods". If I can remember correctly the breeder was named North Rim Labradors (hence the name). I do like Zephyr as well.

I think Cooper is a great name for a dog. My wife won't let me use it though, it's her maiden name and said her Dad might not appreciate it.

--Bill

Ok, lets catch up to the 21st century

Dotcom.

Dotcom sit, Dotcom fetch,

Dang it Dotcom you got a virus :angry: :P

:lol: :P That's funny!

How 'bout:

Cedar

Rocky

Sage (would fit his color)

J.D. (Just Dog)

This young dog has the looks of a " I want to be a big boy already" so my pick is Jake cause all those jakes I see walk around look like they want to be the big boss gobbler already. Make any sense? :rolleyes: Oh well! I'd go with Jake. ;)

TJ

Nice looking pup! That's part of the fun of getting a new pup is naming it. How bout CW (short for coues whitetail or cute weimeraner). We spent a few days naming our 3. Good luck!

I like to pull names from older movies I enjoy watching. I currently have a beagle named Sir "Scout" Runabout that I got from To Kill A Mockingbird. My brittany is named Cool Hand "Luke". My next dog will get his or her name from a Clint Eastwood movie. I hope you have long legs, because that dog is going to run you all over gods creation. David