bigorange

Ammo shortage

Hadn’t been anywhere recently to see the empty ammo shelves...local Ace looked like the toilet paper aisles about 6 months ago. For the haters, they did have several cases of 6.5 CM...the same round my daughter’s rifle likes so I bought a couple boxes. 

• Like 1

That is the best Ace Hardware store in the state.  But, the cupboard is bare.  Lots of lures in the fishing isle though.  I bought a 9mm a year ago because Ammo was plentiful and cheap.  😵😷 

• Like 1

I can do more damage in an Ace Hardware than my Wife can do in a Kohls.

Seems like I always find stuff I didn't know I needed. Staff is always helpful too.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I never thought I would see the day when ammo for my 38 super was cheaper and easier to find then 9mm...

• Like 2

I had to run into an ace in beulah sd. They had a better firearms selection then most big box places in the valley. 

13 hours ago, AZbowhntr said:

I always shop at our local Ace Hardware if I can.  They amazingly have a lot of stuff. Unfortunately I am sure ammo is not one of them.

The local Ace here in SE Tucson has really expanded their hunting/shooting and fishing sections over the past year or two. Between that and the Traeger section I can get myself in trouble pretty quickly. LoL