COOSEFAN

WHOOHOOOO.......

Well I couldn't take it any longer, Swaro told me I could have my EL's back fixed or not by the 9th (today) and nothing has showed up, so I called them!

The lady I've had the pleasure of dealing with was very apologetic that my EL's weren't back to me by today.......BUT according to the tracking she said they are supposed to be here by tomorrow!!!

I was really scared to ask what the conclusion was with the repair, but I did and she said the only thing I'll recognize on my EL's is the serial number!!!! :D :D :D

They replaced everything, even the lenses, housing, adjustment knob and gears, outter cover (protective jacket), emblems and everything else that wasn't even broke! The best part is it's 100% free......and that's even after I told them my wife ran them over!!!

SWAROVSKI RULES!......just can't deny it! :P :D

I never doubted you got exactly what you got.....Swarovski has the best customer service hands down!

Who is Swarovski? Never heard of them. ;) Did you pick up that camera mount from cabelas today? David

Dude, you need to spend a little more time outside of the closet.....and I'm still waitin' for the money you said you were givin' me so that i CAN buy that adapter! :P

I'll meet ya down there tomorrow so you can pay for it and not have to send me the money :D plus you can buy me lunch while we're at it!

Awesome service for sure. Quick turnaround too!

I was told that I could have gotten them back sooner, but I gave them the 9th as the date I needed them by!!

The lady on the phone even asked how scouting was going and was definitely a "pro-hunter" which made it more pleasant as well!

I'm sure this service isn't that much different than Leica, Nikon, or some of the others that talk about great service, but it sure does make you feel better about your investments! Thanks, JIM>

Jim, That is great to hear. Congrats on getting basically a new pair back for free. Makes me feel better if I ever have any problems with my Swaros in the future.

Oh so your wife ran them over HHMM. Sure she did. I bet old Goerge was the one that ran them over. Glad they did you right.

Great news Jim. Now go find us some more critters to look at on here.

You need to start being a little nicer to the wife. ;) You got me scared to death. I could see that happening to me as well.

:lol:

TJ

You still don't have them though and you did not get em on the 9th :P

Sounds like crappy customer service to me!

Next time buy some quality glass like Tasco :o

:lol: :lol: :P

That's great news! Now I'm just waiting for some cheese ball to get on here and start spouting off on how Swaro's suck and that Leicas are better blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. :P

That's great news! Now I'm just waiting for some cheese ball to get on here and start spouting off on how Swaro's suck and that Leicas are better blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. :P

Tim,

I was born in Wisconsin and own a pair of Leica binos B) Swarovski does make nice crystal in addition to great optics ;)

Doug~RR

That's great to hear Jim, but it doesn't surprise me I knew Swarovski would come through for you. I own a pair of Swaros and Leica and would take the Swaros over the Leica anyday. ;)