The Tucson CWT get together was a great success. We had about 15 members that made it out, and it was a real pleasure to meet such a great bunch of people. Thanks to everyone for coming to the party.

We had 5 members ( firstcoueswas80, Scottyboy, Scoutm, nedflanders, Snapshot) on the quad ride and did a 30 mile round trip ride into the northern portion of 34A. nedfalnders used his big "15's" to promptly glass up some deer at one of our stopping points. We did get wet on the first part of the ride, but it wasn't too bad.

Lots of good stories, photos, sheds and racks were shared by everyone, I never realized how many dedicated and hardcore Coues hunters there are :)

A special thanks to Amanda for making the trip down and generously supplying the raffle prizes.

A special thanks to Hector (Chef) for coming down early and helping out with the food. Chef is truly talented in the Culinary Arts.

A speical thanks to Marks wife Linda for her photography skills

Thanks also for wklman for that great Minnesota fish!, and NRS for the whitetail bratwurst, it was delicious.

Amanda has some good pictures that she and Linda took and will be posting them soon.

Thanks for the update snapshot. Can't wait to see some pics and a special thanks to you and the family for hosting. Wish I could have made it. :)

TJ

Snapshot,

Thank You for for the great hospitality for hosting us last night. The food was great and the conversation and meeting other dedicated hunters even better. My hat is off to you and your lovely wife for making the evening a great success.

Snapshot,

Yes, Thank you & Angela for your hard work & hospitality in hosting the Tucson CWT Get Together. It was great to meet everyone . My family had a great time & your place is beautiful. We just loved the views. CWT has a bunch of quality people. It is an honor to be associated with such a great bunch. Thank you Amanda for starting & running the nations premiere hunting forum. You are an inspiration!

Mark

It was our pleasure to do it. I look forward to seeing everyone again. My wife Angela got to hear everyone's stories and how passionate everyone is about hunting and the outdoors and she is more interested in doing some hiking and scouting with me.

We all had a GRAND time!

It was great to finally meet a lot of fellow CWers.

Thanks to Snapshot and his wife Angela for hosting us.

I think their dog "Sammie" even enjoyed us being there! LOL

Master of Ceremonies...

post-67-1215980286_thumb.jpg

Leader of Team CouesWhitetail.com!!

post-67-1215980335_thumb.jpg

Here is everyone arguing about who's buck is nicer...

post-67-1215980404_thumb.jpg

post-67-1215980455_thumb.jpg

Scottyboy getting the party started!

post-67-1215980478_thumb.jpg

Here is Amanda with the now infamous "Chupacabra"

post-67-1215980525_thumb.jpg

Here are some more pics I snapped...

post-67-1215980583_thumb.jpg

post-67-1215980617_thumb.jpg

post-67-1215980662_thumb.jpg

Here's the signature of approval for the evening...

post-67-1215980701_thumb.jpg

Yes that was a great party! Brent, thanks to you and your family for hosting it! The CWT family is a good one. It was great meeting more people from the site.

I had a great time at the CWT party in tucson . Met a lot of great people and learned alittle bit also. The food was sooo good !

I hope to hook up with you good people for more activites .

I had a great time at the CWT party in tucson . Met a lot of great people and learned alittle bit also. The food was sooo good !

I hope to hook up with you good people for more activites .

I am glad you had a good time. For the life of me I couldn't remember your code name " nedflanders" . I will be doing some more scouting down there, so if interested I will get in touch, and we can go for another cruise.

It was indeed a good time with excellent food and company. Thanks to everyone who made the trip out there. And thanks to Brent and Angela for being great hosts. They have a very nice house with great views of the mountains.

We had a raffle that collected $112 and then also Hector started a donation flury and brought in about $200! Wow, thank you for the generosity!

here are some more photos, mostly from Linda (Mark Sipe's wife).

Linda took some great portraits of people!

our hosts:

post-1-1216003470_thumb.jpg

Hector (aka Chef)

post-1-1216003512.jpg

Mike (the AGFD intern who has posted about his adventures capturing bears)

post-1-1216003497_thumb.jpg

Mark Sipe and his son with some antlers:

post-1-1216003860_thumb.jpg

post-1-1216003878_thumb.jpg

Some scenery around the house:

post-1-1216003461_thumb.jpg

Some of the kids there:

post-1-1216003577_thumb.jpg

post-1-1216003621.jpg

Casey, Scottyboy, AZPackhorse, and AjoHunter:

post-1-1216003597_thumb.jpg

Here is as close to the ATV ride as I got....

post-1-1216003586_thumb.jpg

the whole group:

back row (left to right) firstcoueswas80, ajohunter, scottyboy, azpackhorse, aztrapper, snapshot

middle row (left to right) chef, coueswhitetail, wklman, nrs, Ihunt2live, angela

front row (left to right) mark, nedflanders

post-1-1216003686_thumb.jpg

Great pics from everyone. Thanks for sharing with us who couldn't make it. :)

TJ