wish2hunt

Spring draw

13 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

First the election is EFT up, now G&F are doing stupid chit. 

This happens in nearly every draw cycle. Usually its just shortly before the full results post. I can remember identifying which archery elk hunt I drew in 2017 from the permit number.

Nothing new here.

• Like 3

Ive never seen it. But I always put in for just one hunt so i always knew what i drew. 

Seeing that I got tag #24 I guess I got My first choice Turkey , First hunt in my playground of Unit 1. for the umpteenth time. My favorite hunt. That makes this old man Happy. Hopefully I will have been in Florida and back with My royal Slam by then. Last year it got cancelled cause of this pandemic thing at the last minute, and there were some on here that called me selfish cause I was willing to travel cross country. Well I just got done travelling 20 plus States for a month and I am still OK and the Pandemic is still the same, so I say shame on those that Bad mouthed me then. This year I will drive .Airllne won't cancel me this time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Good Luck all .....................BOB!

seeing dudes that are members for years, saying theyve never seen this even though this has been posted on the board twice a year for several years. 

makes sense. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have a tag for 12A. Anyone else going to be there? My first time to this unit.