Sign in to follow this  
azbirdhunter88

Kansas 2020

You must have been shooting them in clover to still see their tails at point.  JK, I know that breed can be pretty tenacious.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

They work pretty good 

My grandma and aunt had a couple in benson. Some a hole threw meat soaked in engine coolant in their back yard and it killed them both.  Fuked up schit.

• Sad 1

Thats one of the few things I miss Doing "Pheasant Hunting" one of these days I am going to book a trip up north for it. Montana, Idaho, or somewhere in real pheasant Country.

Ive hunted them in Japan , Washington both sides (western and eastern), Oregon Idaho Montana tried one year in Utah

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Delw said:

Thats one of the few things I miss Doing "Pheasant Hunting" one of these days I am going to book a trip up north for it. Montana, Idaho, or somewhere in real pheasant Country.

Ive hunted them in Japan , Washington both sides (western and eastern), Oregon Idaho Montana tried one year in Utah

None of those states are “real pheasant country” lol

• Like 3

Well after my good dog passed a few months ago I came out here and hunted without a dog and used my cousins dogs. That took a couple days and decided need another. Heading to eastern Kansas tomorrow to try a couple out and possibly bring home. Once you have good pointers you can’t be without one. Here’s a bad ace female they have for me to try out. 

D8C1E8DD-6566-49DA-BB49-1144EB128B7A.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 11/16/2020 at 12:50 PM, azbirdhunter88 said:

Well after my good dog passed a few months ago I came out here and hunted without a dog and used my cousins dogs. That took a couple days and decided need another. Heading to eastern Kansas tomorrow to try a couple out and possibly bring home. Once you have good pointers you can’t be without one. Here’s a bad ace female they have for me to try out. 

D8C1E8DD-6566-49DA-BB49-1144EB128B7A.jpeg

Did you get her?  Thats a beutiful dog.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Did you get her?  Thats a beutiful dog.  

Yes. Picked her up today. Will take her out tomorrow on some pheasant. She sure impressed me when I went to look at her and pulled the trigger on her. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Yes. Picked her up today. Will take her out tomorrow on some pheasant. She sure impressed me when I went to look at her and pulled the trigger on her. 

Let's see some more pics of that cutie.  

• Like 2