Early season? is there an early season? I hadnt heard.

Hopefully I had a limb crack on me the other night so it depends on how long it takes for the new limbs to get in. Hopefully will be able to get back out and practice in 2 weeks!

Hopefully I had a limb crack on me the other night so it depends on how long it takes for the new limbs to get in. Hopefully will be able to get back out and practice in 2 weeks!

I will be nice and leave this one alone but I have never had a limb crack!!! :lol: :lol: :P

Knock on wood.

I will miss the first few days of the hunt my boss is going back home to visit family but I hope to make it out when he comes back.

I'm going to go out with a recurve, I guess I will need to be checked for skull thickness because I shoot like I still need training wheels. LOL

Don't worry Dallas, I'll tie up a buck for you to shoot on the 2nd weekend.

I think Casey would love for someone else to take the heat for head shots for a while. If you tie one up make sure he's a good one I don't want to waste my Oct. 22 tag on a Dink! :P Just kidding I'm not that picky with a bow.

Pull Shoot and Explode?

Bob

Dallas your too nice.

No but I am thinking about picking one up :D I was shooting an 06 Diamond Rapture. I shot the bow a ton and I am actually surprise it lasted as long as it did. I will have the new limbs on it and ready to roll here soon.