46 members have voted

1. 1. What should my new name be?

• oldhunter ( since I am no longer young ;) )
    • azcouesandelk (2 greatest hunting passions)
    • coueswhisperer (nickname given to me last year)
    • SHARD (inside joke with some buddies)
    • firstbullwas280 (self explanitory)
    • make a suggestion

So far none of the new names seems right to me. There has got to be something better. And I am with Hunterdan....younghunter seems very fitting. You will always be younger than most of the hunters on this site.

Amanda

Gamehauler,

With an avatar like that, "Dances with Coues" would be fitting.

--Bill

Surely wouldn't want "Dances with Carp".

Gamehauler,

With an avatar like that, "Dances with Coues" would be fitting.

--Bill

Surely wouldn't want "Dances with Carp".

:lol:

As I have been sitting here thinking about this there was one more name I think would be better than Whacker.....how about MR. MIYAGI from karate kid? Think about it....Wax on, Wax off! Perfect! :lol:

So far none of the new names seems right to me. There has got to be something better. And I am with Hunterdan....younghunter seems very fitting. You will always be younger than most of the hunters on this site.

Amanda

That's how I feel, Younghunter is just who you are now and it would be like changin' your real name to something else, just is weird.

Maybe just add "Notso" in front of it?......Nah, still sounds wrong.......just keep it the same.

Amanda

That's how I feel, Younghunter is just who you are now and it would be like changin' your real name to something else, just is weird.

Maybe just add "Notso" in front of it?......Nah, still sounds wrong.......just keep it the same.

I would have to agree.

Don't know why you didn't start with "Teen Wolf"! :P

Changing it is corny. <_<

Nope, Younghunter is your name! Stick with it! It is who you are now, You have made a name for yourself and it is a good one! Do you think they would have called him "Billy Not Shuch A Kid Anymore"? Of course not. He is still known as Billy the Kid today and you will always be known as The Mighty "Younghunter"! Stick with it! The chicks will dig it! ;)

Lance

With Azcouesandelk, you're leaving out mule deer. Are carp really that dis'd on this site?

KP

no its not that at all. Its my email address and I dont care to hunt mulies near as much as coues.

Well its up in the air between 4 names now and I will make the decision tomorow :lol: It will either be coueswhisperer, azcouesandelk, SHARD or Wolfy

Younghunter speak with fork tongue. Did not pick a name on tomorrow like he said. :angry:

Just for that you will be Younghunter forever. :angry: :lol: ;)

TJ

As long as you don't go wth firstbullwas280 you'll be alright with any name. names like that are just dumb and arrogant. i know we as hunters are proud of our kills and want to show it off but theres line between happy, proud, excited and being just plain arrogant and cocky.

As long as you don't go wth firstbullwas280 you'll be alright with any name. names like that are just dumb and arrogant. i know we as hunters are proud of our kills and want to show it off but theres line between happy, proud, excited and being just plain arrogant and cocky.

I think WE as hunters shouldn't be so thin skin