SirRoyal

Recreational Trail Camera use is at Stake!

5 minutes ago, knothead said:

I am confused.  Is this fundraising effort and hiring an attorney in favor of:

A. No restrictions at all and leave things as they are.

B. A limited camera season where cameras are not legal during hunting seasons.

C. Something needs to be done to regulate the abuse but still allow cameras during all times of the year.

It is to disband the complete ban. They voted to move forward on the option of a COMPLETE ban. Not the season

1 hour ago, knothead said:

I am confused.  Is this fundraising effort and hiring an attorney in favor of:

A. No restrictions at all and leave things as they are.

B. A limited camera season where cameras are not legal during hunting seasons.

C. Something needs to be done to regulate the abuse but still allow cameras during all times of the year.

It is not a fundraising effort at this time. Just working on ideas. Thank you !

51 minutes ago, Delw said:

Talk to your guide buddies they have the most to loose, they should have no problem kicking in

Lol ! Thank you I hadnt thought of that! 

4 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

The Trail cam agenda driven ban by Arizona Game and Fish and The Arizona Commissioners  is nothing short of a dictatorship . 

Please just show us your support on this   Any suggestions are helpful.  I will call monday and find out how we the deplorable freedom Loving Arizona recreational wildlife enthusiasts can fight against Tyranny  in the Highest ranks of the Azgfd and the Commissioners.  This is not about hunting now  its about recreational use for you and your family.  The Arizona Game and fish and The Commissioners have overstepped  our freedoms .  No compromise just a flat out ban on trail cams. Shame on every commissioner.  Kurt Davis finally got his way and wants to leave his Legacy as he is in his last year as a commissioner and Jay Cook  of the AZGFD is behind this also! 

As one Commissioner said in 2018 " I'm afraid we are gonna make criminals out of Law Abiding citizens."

image.png.a0d602189088ac754400ec41fd0cbbd7.png

Your reading comprehension must be way better than mine because no where here do I see the total ban of trail cameras or the ban of trail cameras for the  freedom Loving Arizona recreational wildlife enthusiasts.  I do however see a ban on the use of trail cameras for the take or in the aiding of take of wildlife.  If you choose to run 500 trail cameras all summer long with your friends and family because your a wildlife enthusiast have at it, just don't use those cameras for the take of wildlife.  As a freedom loving American make a choice are my cameras for fun or profit.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Your reading comprehension must be way better than mine because no where here do I see the total ban of trail cameras or the ban of trail cameras for the  freedom Loving Arizona recreational wildlife enthusiasts.  I do however see a ban on the use of trail cameras for the take or in the aiding of take of wildlife.  If you choose to run 500 trail cameras all summer long with your friends and family because your a wildlife enthusiast have at it, just don't use those cameras for the take of wildlife.  As a freedom loving American make a choice are my cameras for fun or profit.

The question would be how would a warden determine if they are being used for hunting or rec though? How is that enforceable unless it is clearly being checked by a hunter during a season

46 minutes ago, 654321 said:

Example: I was  just having fun with trail cams for recreation purposes yes Im good. 

But as a licensed hunter  If I ever draw a tag or help somebody in a unit say a kid or a fellow hunter and get ask by a warden if I ever used a trail camera in the past but after the trail cam band  and have had images of animals from them . I will get a ticket , you go to court, and before the commission because there is no time stamp. 

Huge consequences! That people are not thinking about!

If they ban the cameras and hunters/guides choose to continue to use them for helping themselves/clients  take wildlife then they are choosing to break a law just like the power line guy!  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

Thank you Stephen I have signed and put up $30 to spread this message. I will do more by donating money for  Legal fees also.   

How will this petition do anything to stop the trail cam ban that's coming, you can create unlimited emails and place any name in the box. Also you could have a 1-2 million hunters in Arizona and if you get 10-100k to sign to sign what is that proving??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

Example: I was  just having fun with trail cams for recreation purposes yes Im good. 

But as a licensed hunter  If I ever draw a tag or help somebody in a unit say a kid or a fellow hunter and get ask by a warden if I ever used a trail camera in the past but after the trail cam band  and have had images of animals from them . I will get a ticket , you go to court, and before the commission because there is no time stamp. 

Huge consequences! That people are not thinking about!

I suggest you get go fund money for the retainment of a lawyer.  Then run your cameras for FUN, now when you are helping a kid and he harvests his deer and the WM asks did you use trail cams to aid in the taking of this animal answer no.  It now falls on the burden of the state.  If the state can prove you had a trail camera and they prove that trail camera had that particular deer on it then you might be in trouble, on the other hand what if you never had a single picture of that particular deer?  What if your trail cameras last picture of that deer was from 3 months ago and you can prove that you harvested that deer 2 miles from that location?  I'm sure a good lawyer could probably make a good case that the trail camera didn't aid in the take of that deer.  Let me ask you this? Did you have any trail cam pictures of that deer you recently helped Uggredbilly take?   

2 hours ago, 654321 said:

I suggest you get go fund money for the retainment of a lawyer.  Then run your cameras for FUN, now when you are helping a kid and he harvests his deer and the WM asks did you use trail cams to aid in the taking of this animal answer no.  It now falls on the burden of the state.  If the state can prove you had a trail camera and they prove that trail camera had that particular deer on it then you might be in trouble, on the other hand what if you never had a single picture of that particular deer?  What if your trail cameras last picture of that deer was from 3 months ago and you can prove that you harvested that deer 2 miles from that location?  I'm sure a good lawyer could probably make a good case that the trail camera didn't aid in the take of that deer.  Let me ask you this? Did you have any trail cam pictures of that deer you recently helped Uggredbilly take?   

No. It was the first time we had seen that deer. The only photos that cam caught of that deer was us dragging him around

2 hours ago, 654321 said:

We had a trail cam at that crossing but we did not have that deer we harvested  on camera at all. I just knew alot of deer were moving thru this area. We wanted to see what was there.