bonecollector

Crickets 2020

6 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Okay, I caught crap from my BIL last night and now have to hear from other Tempe trash here? Why all this meanness ?

lol, I’d of been dishing it out if it was reversed.  Blame it on the ‘Rona

Or blame it on your lazy coach who doesn’t even look like he is paying attention to what’s going on on the field. Or the complete lack of talent on the field. Or Rona. Whatever makes you feel good.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Okay, I caught crap from my BIL last night and now have to hear from other Tempe trash here? Why all this meanness ?

lol, I’d of been dishing it out if it was reversed.  Blame it on the ‘Rona

Fork'em Devils. 

iphone4v12 | Arizona state university, Mascot, Arizona

3 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Or blame it on your lazy coach who doesn’t even look like he is paying attention to what’s going on on the field. Or the complete lack of talent on the field. Or Rona. Whatever makes you feel good.

Didn’t see the game myself. It has been tough being a Wildcat the last few years for sure.

9 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Was kind of wondering when AZLance, Redman and Casey would show up in here and start talking about basketball... oh wait, never mind.

At least women’s basketball is worth talking about...saw several of their games last year, including the tournament championship. A very fun team to watch and hopefully they do well this year...lived in TN during the women’s basketball heyday there so I guess I have a place in my heart for the sport too. 

2 hours ago, Flatlander said:

So many excuses to choose, and unfortunately a lot of them are valid when a team sucks like this one. I haven’t even watched a full game this year. Hard to watch. 

ASU coach usually plays the Freshman against the Wildcats just to show good sportsmanship  but he said F 2020 and F the wildcats lets put in the Varsity 

3 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Didn’t see the game myself. It has been tough being a Wildcat the last few years for sure.

Try being a Lumberjack