Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

New Tshirt design

At the Sahuarita CW.com party, several of you asked me to come up with a design for a long-sleeve Grong orange CW shirt.

What do you think about this one? We can even put your forum names on the back or not as you guys want. But if you want to do names, I would have to get several of you to want it before ordering.

http://www.customink.com/designs/teamcwnam...p;cm_ite=design

Let me know what you think. Do we need a design on the back or is a front design enough?

Amanda

Amanda,

I like having our names on the shirt. I'll take two, XL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PH

What is the wait? I want to get some of these T-shirts. If you need money up front, I am game to do some pre-ordering.,

What is the wait? I want to get some of these T-shirts. If you need money up front, I am game to do some pre-ordering.,

Me too! Just make sure there is an option for a white one. Real men wear white t-shirts....or Grong Orange.

The wait is that there is very little agreement on what is a good design. Some don't like orange, some want long sleeve, some don't like a big graphic on the front, some do and on and on....

So here is my suggestion for a design...but we move the text on the front to run down the sleeve. This increases the cost of the shirt by $3-4 for each shirt. So we are talking about these costing you about $23-25 (which includes a couple dollars mark-up to help the website). Are you guys willing to pay that or would you rather just keep the text on the front?

http://www.customink.com/designs/orlong3/8...p;cm_ite=design

Amanda

The wait is that there is very little agreement on what is a good design. Some don't like orange, some want long sleeve, some don't like a big graphic on the front, some do and on and on....

So here is my suggestion for a design...but we move the text on the front to run down the sleeve. This increases the cost of the shirt by $3-4 for each shirt. So we are talking about these costing you about $23-25 (which includes a couple dollars mark-up to help the website). Are you guys willing to pay that or would you rather just keep the text on the front?

http://www.customink.com/designs/orlong3/8...p;cm_ite=design

Amanda

Leave the logo just as it is on the back, put the coueswhitetail.com logo down the sleeve, and take the deer bust off of the front and call it good!! I'll take one!!

or how about these with smaller logos on front.

http://www.customink.com/designs/anotherlo...p;cm_ite=design

or one of these three (three logos shown on front, but just one would be used, click on it to see larger image):

http://www.customink.com/designs/multilogo...p;cm_ite=design

I always liked the black and white silhouette logo on the bottom left. I'm another fan of "coueswhitetail.com" down the sleaves, even for a few extra bucks. I have a couple shirts from "bassaholics" with screen printing on the sleeves, they are pretty cool looking.

any of those small logos would be good for the front, Amanda.. I think we are all in agreeance that most folks on here like the skull logo on the back of the shirt with a small logo on the front... And it sounds like we ALL like the coueswhitetail.com down the sleeves.

Make some up!! I want to be the first one on here to go global with the CWT logo!! I'll take one to Africa with me when I leave in a couple of weeks!!

any of those small logos would be good for the front, Amanda.. I think we are all in agreeance that most folks on here like the skull logo on the back of the shirt with a small logo on the front... And it sounds like we ALL like the coueswhitetail.com down the sleeves.

Make some up!! I want to be the first one on here to go global with the CWT logo!! I'll take one to Africa with me when I leave in a couple of weeks!!

Thanks for the input Scottyboy. For me these shirts are like a $400 investment, so I like to make sure they will appeal to most folks.

I think coueselk (Danny H) might have been the first one to go global for us when he moved to Africa. He asked me for CouesWhitetail stickers for all his luggage so everyone would have to see it at the airport!! ;)

But I can't wait to see your pic in Africa with an Orange CW.com shirt on!

Amanda

I think we are all in agreeance that most folks on here like the skull logo on the back of the shirt with a small logo on the front... And it sounds like we ALL like the coueswhitetail.com down the sleeves.

+1

+ 5

I know what you were trying to do Amanda,

I liked the idea but just don't think it worked. :(

Big back, small front, down the arms.

I'll take 4, 1 each for the girls, 2 for me.