Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

New Tshirt design

Amanda, How about the idea you had with the coueswhitetail.com running down the length of the sleeve?

I like that idea alot too.. looks good. How bout having coueswhtetail.com running down the sleeves, and then have cwt.com on the upper chest?? That's look good!!

I like Chef's last design the best so far.

Also, like IHunt2Live said, the long sleeve orange with Chef's latest lettering for wear while quail and shed hunting.

Doug~RR

I agree Doug, I think the last design that Chef posted is the best so far. I like the green though.

Phil

Hurry up and pick one so I can order it. I really like the long sleeve with the logo on the front. It would be really cool to have coueswhitetail.com running down the sleeves

Anyone here good at Photoshop?

I found a tutorial on making the Affliction style graphics and I think would make a cool print.

We could keep the "CW.com" logo up front and high on the collar area to promote the site with

the design concept Affliction uses. We could use deer skulls for a faded background and a long

tined rack for the forefront to shoulder area. Just an idea. You guys like or no?

Amanda,

Can you e-mail the artwork you use?

I need to have the files to add the artwork to the design.

If that's okay. I won't forward it and will use it exclusively for designing

prints for CW.com and mostly this project.

10point@gmail.com

Sure, I will send them to you. I don't know what style Affliction is that you are talking about. Maybe you can post a link that shows a graphic you are thinking of?

Amanda

Put me down for one. Orange is cool, I also dig the green. Do they have any other solid greens or browns that would match green military fatigues or predator camo? Sorry but I have to vote against the shirt where the sleeves are a different color.

Amanda,

I am having trouble with these darn photoshop type programs. One can do a on of stuff but a graphic designer I ain't! In the meantime, I adjusted the contrast on the images you sent. This way the grayish "square" doesn't come out when you add it to the shirts on the websites. I will send these to you.

Here is what I am talking about... (the square gone!)

http://www.customink.com/lab/?E=10point@gm...cw2&BN=true

Those look great! I really like that color. How about doing the logo like that on the front and putting the deer on the back with another logo as well?....just a thought

Check out this new design by Chef. Way cool I think. I am thinking perhaps we can put mutiple bucks on the front instead of just the one skull?

http://www.customink.com/designs/frontback...p;cm_ite=design

Amanda

I like it! It would be cool if you could use multiple bucks as well.

Phil

I like the one Chef made with the long sleeve and the cw website address going down the side in the front. That was a good idea. But I also like the one Amanda made with the short sleeve becasue it seems like something that I would most likely wear. Also in my 2 cents about the orange.... no.... the green I like.

So short sleeve design with the green.... yes....

orange... not a fan of.