Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

New Tshirt design

Now you all are getting there, that last one that chef has looks nice. White would also look good. . .

Could I have Hunt4Horns on the sleeve if I pay the extra or does it have to be a standard print ?

I like the green short sleeve and the yellow long sleeve with the skulls on it the best. When I say the best I'm talking about the yellow and the green one.

chef's design is wonderful.

Mike

But, I prefer the design on the back instead. :rolleyes:

+1 ;)

Does that mean you don't like the looks of the front design or you just don't like tshirts in general with front designs?

Amanda

I think the designs look great! I just prefer shirts with the larger designs on the back, and a smaller one on the front. How about putting the multi skull design on the back and the Team CWT.com logo on the front going up and down?

Whatever the final design ends up being, I am going to order some later this summer. I need all the CWT luck that I can get for this falls hunt. I am still looking to bag my first giant Coues :)

Amanda,

I am having trouble with these darn photoshop type programs. One can do a on of stuff but a graphic designer I ain't! In the meantime, I adjusted the contrast on the images you sent. This way the grayish "square" doesn't come out when you add it to the shirts on the websites. I will send these to you.

Here is what I am talking about... (the square gone!)

http://www.customink.com/lab/?E=10point@gm...cw2&BN=true

I'll take a couple of these in XL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PH

But, I prefer the design on the back instead. :rolleyes:

+1 ;)

Does that mean you don't like the looks of the front design or you just don't like tshirts in general with front designs?

Amanda

I'm with ajohunter. I like the designs, i just prefer a large design to be on the back with a small design or logo on the front. Just looks better IMO. ;)

Whatever the final design ends up being, I am going to order some later this summer. I need all the CWT luck that I can get for this falls hunt. I am still looking to bag my first giant Coues :)

+1 :lol: