FOGGER

POT GARDENS IN THE FOREST

Primetime

Great pics what is that rock formation in the lower right corner of the first pic? Looks like a good place to look over the field!

where were those pictures takin'

In Larks backyard ;)

In Larks backyard ;)

NO <_<

Thats at his Sons

The distillery is at Larks :rolleyes:

ive heard a lil bout Lark and wouldnt be surprised to find both in his back yard...LOL J/K!

There was something up in flagstaff when me and iwannakillsomething went on a trail. In the log book there were tons of signatures that were saying that there was some weed down there. It said "long hike just to plant some weed" and "if your reading this you must be as high as me" Bunch of handicaps...

Legalization will only legitimize the profit - not make it go away. And then, because "it's legal", it will stupify even more of our young people into liberalism.

Mike

Amen brother, I say burn the plants and shoot the people growing it. I don't want this crap around my children as they grow up.

Why in the heck would you want to legalize something that makes you more stupid?? Stupid liberals! :angry:

Legalization will only legitimize the profit - not make it go away. And then, because "it's legal", it will stupify even more of our young people into liberalism.

Mike

Amen brother, I say burn the plants and shoot the people growing it. I don't want this crap around my children as they grow up.

Why in the heck would you want to legalize something that makes you more stupid?? Stupid liberals! :angry:

I like you guys more and more each day :D

I have participated in some of the erradications- the biggest of which was the Calf Pen/ Fossil Creek grow a few years ago. The gardners killed a bull elk in that grow. It was amazing to see the amount of work that went into that. They had to have MILES of 1/2" poly irrigation tubing. EVERY plant had it's own drip line. Most people who stumble into them don't realize what it is until it is too late- not that bad stuff always happens, but it could. With the border tightening down, we are seeing more domestic weed that we used to.