Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Application

Anyone try to only purchase a point?  It’s asking for a license number to buy the point.  I thought I could buy a point without a license...

• Like 1

On 1/25/2021 at 10:12 PM, trphyhntr said:

I personally wish they make it such a pain to apply that out of staters would quit 

Out of staters are only 10% of the problem but contribute 50% of the money.

We need every resident to stop applying his wife, mother, dog and hair dresser. Getting rid of the rule averaging bonus points for party apps would be a solid first step.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Hucker said:

Anyone try to only purchase a point?  It’s asking for a license number to buy the point.  I thought I could buy a point without a license...

You must purchase a hunting license and the license has to be valid on the date of the application deadline.

3 hours ago, Hucker said:

Have to have a valid license

8 hours ago, Flatlander said:

We need every resident to stop applying his wife, mother, dog and hair dresser. Getting rid of the rule averaging bonus points for party apps would be a solid first step.

According to the 2020 data the USFWS put out for AZ NR contributed $5,054,435 of the total $17,485,504.  My math skills aren't the greatest but that's about 29% they contribute.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Flatlander said:

So what I still don’t want them here 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2021 at 8:07 AM, trphyhntr said:

So what I still don’t want them here 

While most agree with you, its a $ thing with the G&F that they will never back down on.

• Like 1