CouesWhitetail

Long Sleeve CW.com shirt

Amanda I will buy one Prairie and one sand both in XL.

Thanks,

Phil

Amanda,

I want:

2-youth smalls in Orange

1-medium in Orange

1-XL in Orange

1-XL in Prairie2

Total of 5 long sleeve shirts. Let me know when you want the money.

Wow, looks like prairie is by far the preferred color. Interesting.

So far I have 39 shirts you guys have ordered. And since I will be ordering more to have in stock (and hopefully more people will post an order here) we should be able to get a better price.

I hope everyone is taking a look at the sizing guide that is linked in the first post to make sure you get the right size ordered. If you want to change it, let me know.

Thanks guys!

Also, if you have a wife, gf, or daughter who might want one, I can do "softer" colors like pink or light blue.

Amanda

Just an FYI - the graphic artists are looking at whether that front graphic is high enough resolution to look good. If it doesn't work, that logo on the front may change to one of the other three. Or they may rework it a little to make it work better on the shirt. Just a heads up in case that's important to you.

Amanda

What did the graphics place come up with on the front logo??

BTW, I'll take an ash XL.

I told you at the picnic that a long sleeved tee would do good on here!!

Just an FYI - the graphic artists are looking at whether that front graphic is high enough resolution to look good. If it doesn't work, that logo on the front may change to one of the other three. Or they may rework it a little to make it work better on the shirt. Just a heads up in case that's important to you.

Amanda

They haven't said yet. Said it might take until Tues to rework that one and get it back to me.

you are going to take ash? not orange????

Was that Large serene green shirt too small for you? This time you want XL? I think these run larger than the others, but I am not sure. Go with the sizing chart linked in the first post to determine size.

Amanda

Amanda

They haven't said yet. Said it might take until Tues to rework that one and get it back to me.

you are going to take ash? not orange????

Was that Large serene green shirt too small for you? This time you want XL? I think these run larger than the others, but I am not sure. Go with the sizing chart linked in the first post to determine size.

Amanda

I already have an orange one!!! :lol:

I tried the orange short sleeved one on and it fits good, I'm just worried that its going to shrink when I wash it. Hence the XL on the ash.. Should the ash XL fit, trust me, I'll be getting that orange one as well!!!

BUMMER --- no 3XL's ----- any chance that will be an option soon?

I did send you an email, but incase there was a problem, please write us down for 1 adult medium white and 1 youth medium white.

Thanks Amanda!

Sheila Neff