CouesWhitetail

Long Sleeve CW.com shirt

How can we pay now so you don't have to carry us?

Also, like the front logo much better without the circle on it. Makes it much nicer looking.

Thank you Amanda. The shirts look awsome! I agree with Scout'm I would like to pay now if possible. Next question is shipping?

I agree, it's better without that circle. Thanks for the suggestion on that. Thanks Chef also for your help with designing this one!

I will be emailing an invoice to everyone in this thread who wanted a shirt. If you don't get an invoice by tonight, let me know. Shipping and tax will be on the invoice. shirts are $20 each. After I give everyone who preordered a chance to pay their invoice, then I will open up orders to general public.

Shirts should come in to me by Aug 19, then I will start mailing them out to you guys.

Amanda

They're awesome Amanda and Chef! I can't wait to get em. I paid the invoice all ready Amanda because I agree with Scout'em that you shouldn't have to carry us. Thanks.

Phil

No need to thank me! It's the very least I could do to help a little.

I've done and paid too! I can't wait to show one off!

I agree, it's better without that circle. Thanks for the suggestion on that. Thanks Chef also for your help with designing this one!

I will be emailing an invoice to everyone in this thread who wanted a shirt. If you don't get an invoice by tonight, let me know. Shipping and tax will be on the invoice. shirts are $20 each. After I give everyone who preordered a chance to pay their invoice, then I will open up orders to general public.

Shirts should come in to me by Aug 19, then I will start mailing them out to you guys.

Amanda

Amanda, I think you sent me someone elses invoice, all I want is one 2XL in prairie. The invoice you sent has 4 shirts with different sizes and colors :unsure: Terry

Amanda

Amanda, I think you sent me someone elses invoice, all I want is one 2XL in prairie. The invoice you sent has 4 shirts with different sizes and colors :unsure: Terry

hmmmmm...I know I sent you the one with the 2xl prairie. Maybe I sent you two different ones since your email happened to be on the template for the invoices! :)

I will straighten it out.

Amanda

Amanda

That's called aggressive marketing.

:lol:

My order is in.

I have paid....thanks!!! Will be wearing it on my Elk hunt this sept......

Thanks to everyone who is paying up so fast. It sure makes me breathe easier!! Thank you! Can't wait to see you guys in your shirts. I think they will look good!!!

Amanda