JHAM357

what ya dip!

in the same way i like to meet other hunters, i like to meet fellow dippers. i consider it essencial to every hunt, and in my everyday life. i was just wondering how many fellow hunters out there are dippers.

i myself am probably the snuff dippinest cowboy out there, not really but cope snuff is the best pinch a man will ever get. sometimes when i go hunting i take soe levi garret just for tradition sake. my dad always takes levi when i was growing up and when i was 8 he gave me my first taste. oh yeah it is possible to smoke levi or any leaf but it tastes like crap (ask youngbuck).

anyways any fellow dippers out there and what is your pivch or chaw of choice.

cope snuff is a coues attractant

First of all welcome to the forum......secondly let's not waste bandwidth on talking about snuff and third lets not do it in the Optics and other Gear forum......I wouldn't consider it "optics" or "other gear".

Welcome aboard!

First of all welcome to the forum......secondly let's not waste bandwidth on talking about snuff and third lets not do it in the Optics and other Gear forum......I wouldn't consider it "optics" or "other gear".

You say potatoe, I say potato... I dont remember your name on the Mod. list. Let the guy post whatever he feels like posting. If you dont like it, don't read it. <_<

There's lots'o crap posted these boards that "wastes bandwidth".. Doesn't mean that it can't be posted. Personally, I consider snuff on a hunt esential gear.. Wouldn't be caught on a hunt without it.

JHAM357, dont worry about him.. you'll learn that on these online boards, alot of times there are too many "chiefs" and not enough indians.

As for me, I like plain ol' regular Cope.

Im with Scottyboy... Can O' Skoal is necessary... If I forget that, I might have well left my rifle, or bullets at home!

I prefer Skoal pouches... Yeah, yeah, yeah.. sissy stuff.. nice and clean but get the same effect.

BTW: Post away my friend... The only bad post, is the post that isnt made.

thanks scottyboy. i looked all over for just a plain genaral discussion forum but theres not one that i found on this site. anyways i consider snuff gear, you cant shoot a deer without a weapon and i cant hunt with out snuff. sorry i tried to make BS or small talk with you guys.

Levi Garret pouch or plug works for me ;)

Cope long cut. Yea that stuff will kill ya, but so will drinking, smoking, rattlesnakes, mt. lions, bears, falling down a cliff while hunting. Choose your weapon. I dont leave home with out it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cope long cut. Yea that stuff will kill ya, but so will drinking, smoking, rattlesnakes, mt. lions, bears, falling down a cliff while hunting. Choose your weapon. I dont leave home with out it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't smoke or drink either but if i get killed the other way that would be just fine as long as i didn't do it to myself!! ;)

To each their own though!

Nada--that crap will kill ya!

everything in moderation...

too much work, no excercise, stress, drinking too much, over eating, bad diet practices, driving too fast, weather, crazy people, can all kill ya too..

a pinch or two every now and again wont hurt ya in the least.

Nada--that crap will kill ya!

everything in moderation...

too much work, no excercise, stress, drinking too much, over eating, bad diet practices, driving too fast, weather, crazy people, can all kill ya too..

a pinch or two every now and again wont hurt ya in the least.

unless your like me and have pinch or two every hour,lol. i know i need to cut back but t tastes so good!

Yea, my Dad was hooked cigs but he stopped when he started to do the dip--he said it was twice as hard to stop chewing than it was to stop smoking. I know a lot of guys who dip and that is cool by me--as long as they spit down the side of my truck after i wash it!! :lol:

+ 1 for sunflower seeds. Spitz brand. Seeds are the only way to stop chewing. :lol: