JHAM357

what ya dip!

seeds and ten days all by yourself! my wife says i get real cranky when i haventhad a pinch in after 3-4 hours.

I consider the stuff manure in a can.

yep...tasty, tasty manure in a can.

All this talk has me wanting a big ol slobberin' dip right now

I quit smoking after 12 years a pack a day and started chewing Skoal straight. I know its no better for you but at least my kids and other people don't have to put up with my habbit. Lot less money chewing to. Guess what at least I can now get close to game without having to reak of smoke smell. ;)

Look at my Avatar that is me with no nicotine. :lol: :lol:

But to all you youngsters it is the most wasted money I have ever given away. I could at least have boughten 20 pairs of swaro's. So don't at all start we all have to be examples for you. Just think of all the things you can buy and you also will be in good health. ;)

BBQ sunflower seeds for me, fishing hunting and driving!! Unless they find out that they cause throat cancer, lip cancer or tongue cancer!! ag

Well I gotta agree on the copenhagen snuff but funny thing is when I'm at home I almost never crave it...until I read this post.

Phil

Copenhagen Snuff. Only way to go. The rest of the stuff out there makes my back hurt.

I think I'll have myself a little diparoo right now.

Copenhagen Snuff. Only way to go. The rest of the stuff out there makes my back hurt.

I think I'll have myself a little diparoo right now.

thats my thought...SNUFF or BUST!

So whadya know... this turned out to be a good ol' regular conversation here on CWT regardless of wheather or not you dip at all.. dang "bandwidth wasters"... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good onya guys!!! You make me proud!

So whadya know... this turned out to be a good ol' regular conversation here on CWT regardless of wheather or not you dip at all.. dang "bandwidth wasters"... ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dang man. First off the guy welcomes him aboard. Second he offers some advice possibly to post the topic somewhere else. Last, he welcomes him aboard again. I don't think the guy was trying to offend no one. I know he has been a good contributor to many discussion. How would it be to offend someone else and run him off?

Just like you say, you say potato, he says potatoe. Don't necessarily think he was playin' billy bad a**.

Now, lastly, you guys need to quit your dip. Your lip'll fall off.

Now back in the day, cope sure would satisfy. No more though. :P :P

Good thing for a wife huh! :rolleyes:

im a little harder to run off that! what kind of guy would i be to one bandwidth talkin man to ruin my day .

about the lip fallin off, atleast its mould be my lip not my lungs givin out..LOL J/K! thats what i tell my wife anyway, she hates it.

Dang man. First off the guy welcomes him aboard. Second he offers some advice possibly to post the topic somewhere else. Last, he welcomes him aboard again. I don't think the guy was trying to offend no one. I know he has been a good contributor to many discussion. How would it be to offend someone else and run him off?

Just like you say, you say potato, he says potatoe. Don't necessarily think he was playin' billy bad a**.

Ya know what.. you're right. He has been nothing but a good guy here on the site.

Coues7, my apologies. I guess i slept on the wrong side of the bed last night and when I got up this morn and read that, i got a little fire under the collar. No harm meant, bud.

Used to be a Skoal Straight guy. 2 months eithout any and I am addicted to Jim Beam seeds. BBQ or Jalapeno. I Can't make it through the day without them now.

beef jerky

Of coarse, all the salt and preservatives are probably rotting my guts out.