Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

Brunos

56 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

RL19, RL23, RL26 8# in stock.  Lots of others too.

Price? They are not answering their phone.

Not sure on price.  I was there looking for bullets.

1#ers are going up in price though.  So I would think 8#ers are following suit.  Get it while you can.

Dang... Tucson sure sucks for powder. Bruno’s seems to be getting some good shipments in. Might need to use a sick day from work and go get some powder.

2 hours ago, L Cazador said:

Price? They are not answering their phone.

Not cheap. The one pounders were going for 48 and change. The 8# of RE-26 was going for 299.00. That was the prices a couple of weeks ago, don't know about now.

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Not sure on price.  I was there looking for bullets.

1#ers are going up in price though.  So I would think 8#ers are following suit.  Get it while you can.

Any 215 Berger hybrids ?

3 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Any 215 Berger hybrids ?

Nope.  That was one I was looking for.

200.20x Hyb, 205 Elite, 208 LR Hyb, 210 HVLD, 220 LR Hyb, 230 OTM, 245 EOL though.

24 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Not cheap. The one pounders were going for 48 and change. The 8# of RE-26 was going for 299.00. That was the prices a couple of weeks ago, don't know about now.

I was about to buy one for $550 on gunbroker!!  I’d kill to have a place near me in ND that did a decent job of keeping up with powder on hand!!

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

I was about to buy one for $550 on gunbroker!!  I’d kill to have a place near me in ND that did a decent job of keeping up with powder on hand!!

Lester had a store somewhere in PA, and got tired of the weather there. I don't think he would have swapped the weather in PA for the weather in ND.

They had some small rifle primers too this afternoon. 1 brick per person limit, $100 per 1000.

5 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

Lester had a store somewhere in PA, and got tired of the weather there. I don't think he would have swapped the weather in PA for the weather in ND.

Neither is great!  That being said you couldn’t pay me to live east of the Mississippi River!  Too much humidity and too many people.  If I’m gonna live somewhere with crappy weather it better not have any people!  It’s been consistently 25 degrees colder in eastern ND then western this year.  That’s a big difference when you’re talking highs in teens and single digits vs 30’s and 40’s all winter.  Nicest winter I can ever remember  here in western ND!  6 more weeks and it should be set up to be one of the best years for deer and pheasants in decades!!!

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 7:28 PM, lancetkenyon said:

Nope.  That was one I was looking for.

200.20x Hyb, 205 Elite, 208 LR Hyb, 210 HVLD, 220 LR Hyb, 230 OTM, 245 EOL though.

OTM has 208 Hybrid Tac bullets in stock. 500 ct. box