Apache7mm

San Carlos OPEN for Fishing

34 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Buys a non refundable product. Is upset when he can’t refund it. 

Add this guy to the list of big mouth trolls who like to go off without having any idea about what they are talking about. But who are we kidding, trphyhntr takes the top 17 spots on that list.

• Like 2

For any who don't know the backstory, last year the San Carlos tribe sold tags and then due to COVID concerns closed the reservation to non-residents. They didn't cancel the hunt, but wouldn't allow you on the reservation. Might as well sell 10,000 tags if you aren't going to allow the people you sold them to to use them. I got my money back eventually thanks to my credit card company. They said what the San Carlos tribe was doing was a clear case of FRAUD.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Lol..am I in the club?

LOL, nah, you are good. Trphyhntr has over 11,000 comments of straight trolling. It is what he is know for in CWT community.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Add this guy to the list of big mouth trolls who like to go off without having any idea about what they are talking about. But who are we kidding, trphyhntr takes the top 17 spots on that list.

Were you gonna be guided on that turkey hunt too? If not you probably wouldn’t have killed anyway. 

idk why it’s trolling. It’s non refundable why would you be mad that they wouldn’t refund it 

40 minutes ago, rossislider said:

For any who don't know the backstory, last year the San Carlos tribe sold tags and then due to COVID concerns closed the reservation to non-residents. They didn't cancel the hunt, but wouldn't allow you on the reservation. Might as well sell 10,000 tags if you aren't going to allow the people you sold them to to use them. I got my money back eventually thanks to my credit card company. They said what the San Carlos tribe was doing was a clear case of FRAUD.

So closed to non tribal members. Isn’t that considered racist these days anywhere else?  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Right, fraud. The SCAT started covid, blame them. Smfh

Ummm, so if you kids are done  fighting, back to my questions , did it fill and or have a fish kill?  
Anyone without other issues regarding SCGF  or personal peeves  care to respond honestly?   I miss the old days of SC crappie fishing.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Ummm, so if you kids are done  fighting, back to my questions , did it fill and or have a fish kill?  
Anyone without other issues regarding SCGF  or personal peeves  care to respond honestly?   I miss the old days of SC crappie fishing.

Only 1 way to find out 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Only 1 way to find out 

Lol, trying to avoid an almost 4 hour trip from the NW valley,  And license fees to see an algae covered mud hole.

where’s Standman.... that guy could find crappie in his bathtub.......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

“If anyone has specific questions I can always be of service at 928.200.2209.”

He’s the man to ask.