plang00

AZGFD vs. AZDMV

I wonder if the same IT group that undoubtedly screwed up portals and the draw, was also responsible for the MVD overhaul last spring?? Although my portal with AZGFD has seemed correct thus far, my experience with AZDMV has been quite the opposite. 

• Like 1

Well, that explains why my portal shows I applied for a 2007 PT Cruiser. 🤔 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Before we start ragging on AZMVD, let me tell you about the DMV in VA.

My BFF there has been looking for a car I know well for a couple years.  Well, I found one in VA not far from him and it was a smokin' deal.

This was December.  He bought the car.  As of this week, it is still not registered in his name and he cannot legally drive it as theDMV in VA is incompetent, and they can't seem to grasp the concept of online.

I bought a car (same model and from CA) here last July and within 3 weeks had registered, and tags in my hot little hands, all done online.  I was very impressed with our MVD.

Eddie

AZDMV literally erased my records. I had a nightmare at work for getting insured on company vehicles. It took hours upon hours on the phone and several days to straiten out. I've had no problems at all with my AZGFD portal. I've heard others have had nightmares.........

Rat bass turds at DMV still me north of $800 in plate refunds going back to last July.  When I went IN PERSON in September, after making an apointment they said they could not  locate the records on the truck, even though  I  gave them the registration an plate when I went in.  They are as screwed up as a soup sandwich!

2 hours ago, Couestracker said:

Well, that explains why my portal shows I applied for a 2007 PT Cruiser. 🤔 😂

OMG! I'm at work and saw this. I laughed out loud and now everyone is looking at me wondering what the heck could be so funny.