BivVy Productions

A bunch of BS!

What’s broken?  Your the one who started this post behind a keyboard.  
My offer was to move on. Accept the facts.  
Good luck on the next draw.  Hope you have a better plan. 
maybe no one wants to hear your pity party! 
Guess we won’t be friends.

You sound angry like your life is over.  
I think you need a therapy 

Your title “bunch of BS” Is that not am invitation for trolls?  

Game and fish delays their draw for two weeks and we are losing our minds. Can you imagine the total chaos if they were hacked and the draw doesn’t happen for a month or two......

Why does the AZGFD charge cards the morning after the CC update deadline? - To reduce the chance of credit cards getting denied.

That's clearly the intent. They may not outline it anywhere in the regs but it's not a random act.  Now due to an internal error, possibly thousands of people have had cards canceled after the same AZGFD removed the option of applying with anything other than a card.

My card is currently fine. But if they were a business they would fail. 

I'd be pretty surprised at this point if they didn't try to do something to mitigate this problem. A credit card update window or calling the people that had cards rejected?  I have no idea. 

"We're from the government and we're here to help."

• Like 1

What’s the  problem?  Where does it state that they will start charging cards the next day? 
What if they extended the draw a week?

Then the the same cry babies would be bitch in about that to.  
What about those that missed the deadline shouldn’t they get a redo?  

Again entitled little pricks like biv

lord I apologize for name calling. 
who is going to boycott the next draw because of this?  Please do I need a sheep tag. 

1 minute ago, AZBIG10 said:

My Bills had an increase that shattered Last years bills. Give me some more time to pay for my tag. Seems fair 

Hahaha wait for that Biden stimulus check! 🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Nah my 13 bucks is good. Just waiting for the process part now.

The $13 must have broke you, if you don’t get the stimulus money your card will be denied.😋

For all you guys who’s cards have been deactivated due to fraud, just pretend you didn’t get drawn and your card wasn’t hit anyway. There, I fixed it and now you will sleep better.😎

1 minute ago, huntlines said:

The $13 must have broke you, if you don’t get the stimulus money your card will be denied.😋

You assume I'm broke. I assume your 70% body fat. 

Change my mind

1 hour ago, Toad said:

Out of curiosity.. when was this “law”passed about taking funds up front for service not rendered?? Wasn’t it just a few years ago that we could send in a check with a paper application? Must be pretty recent as I can’t figure out a difference between paying upfront with card or check. 

If I remember correctly it was during the USO outfitters / and non resident fiasco that changed the whole draw. back in the early 2000's .

There was a bunch of things going on i a short period of time. either a group of non residents sued with the outfitters or alone. but the hole draw go changed. then some years after that the check thing got changed again I believe because of a lawsuit.

Dude, just go away. Not to many of us here feel sorry for You. It could happen to anyone. Put in for New Mexico ,You still have a chance to hunt there. .........................BOB!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, oilcan said:

Actually now Wyoming just puts it back on your credit card, much better system.

Months later and continuing to jack up non resident fees. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, az300wby said:

Wish2hunt

I love hunting.  We have some many opportunities.  Oh chit my card got hacked for the az my life is ruined.  I can’t buy a otc tag or go to another state because I am so scared for life!

What was that about being an asshole?

• Sad 1