Eli

Trail cam update

No fines, how many fines did did they get for radio cameras?  They will just confiscate cameras and you will have to prove that you didnt use to "take".  The word "take" has more than one meaning.

13 hours ago, ThomC said:

Kurt Davis for the wildlife hero of the century.  He single handedly saved thousands of wildlife and cows too.  

Now if he can save his own job! 

14 hours ago, NewlyMinted said:

Why don't the response numbers add up to 2,742? Are any of the alternative ban or partial ban comments included in the 1200 opposed to the proposal? That was a weird summary of the data for scientists to be presenting.

No,  thats just 1200 totally against any type of ban + 442 for a partail ban  = Actually 1642 FOR Trail cameras. 

832 against Trail cameras. 

I would say the public has spoken! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Eli said:

https://azgfd-portal-wordpress-pantheon.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/archive/Trail-Camera_March11_2021.pdf

in a nutshell, alternative rule banning cams over water and only allowed 02-01 to 06-30

Wonder why they are catering to Elk & Buffalo hunters but penalizing COUES deer hunters, Mule deer hunters, and Sheep hunters? Doesn't seem fair its just best if this goes away. 

12 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Wonder why they are catering to Elk & Buffalo hunters but penalizing COUES deer hunters, Mule deer hunters, and Sheep hunters? Doesn't seem fair its just best if this goes away. 

I agree. Depending on the unit and species, this has some drastically different effects

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

No,  thats just 1200 totally against any type of ban + 442 for a partail ban  = Actually 1642 FOR Trail cameras. 

Yeah OR 1274 vs 1200 want some sort of ban.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SirRoyal said:

1642 out of 350,000 plus licensed hunters tells me there are a whole lot of hunters that don't give one chit if they ban cameras.

1 hour ago, SirRoyal said:

It's actually 1274 for a ban or some type of regulation, and only 1200 for no ban. 832+442=1274, I think that the public has spoken.

47 minutes ago, 654321 said:

1642 out of 350,000 plus licensed hunters tells me there are a whole lot of hunters that don't give one chit if they ban cameras.

Or they dont know! 

And only 832 out of 350,000 plus Licensed hunters want a ban. Tells me its not an issue! 

35 minutes ago, AZ11 said:

It's actually 1274 for a ban or some type of regulation, and only 1200 for no ban. 832+442=1274, I think that the public has spoken.

So you have the public records like I do? 

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, SirRoyal said:

Or they dont know! 

And only 832 out of 350,000 plus Licensed hunters want a ban. Tells me its not an issue! 

When jerry weirs or whatever his name was tried to steal tags the hunting public jumped on that like stink on chit, I'd be willing to bet plenty of hunters know about the potential ban and again I bet most don't give two chits if they ban them or not.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, 654321 said:

When jerry weirs or whatever his name was tried to steal tags the hunting public jumped on that like stink on chit, I'd be willing to bet plenty of hunters know about the potential ban and again I bet most don't give two chits if they ban them or not.

You never know whats going on.   But you might soon!

99.93% of licensed hunters don't care enough about cams to voice an opinion.

Kent

• Like 1