Sign in to follow this  
wish2hunt

Leftovers

5 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

Monday is the first day for leftovers. Everyone  should mail in a leftover application. Just to fu@$ with them.

This will be the first deadline they miss and all the G$F jock sniffers won’t have that excuse anymore. I’m surprised they haven’t already pushed it back. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

This will be the first deadline they miss and all the G$F jock sniffers won’t have that excuse anymore. I’m surprised they haven’t already pushed it back. 

They can only do one thing at a time and they do not do that very well.

• Like 2

I truly believe there is no way in heck that every one that applied is in the draw. they are doing whatever is possible to legally back themselves I feel at this point. 

2 hours ago, codyhuntsaz said:

The regs say “applications accepted by mail” - that’s a deadline they can actually meet. 😂

3/29 will be fun when leftovers should be available for purchase in person...but yeah, what leftovers? Kaibab might as well be OTC. 

10 minutes ago, bigorange said:

The regs say “applications accepted by mail” - that’s a deadline they can actually meet. 😂

3/29 will be fun when leftovers should be available for purchase in person...but yeah, what leftovers? Kaibab might as well be OTC. 

Can’t accept “applications by mail” if nobody knows what hunts are leftover, therefore they will miss this deadline by not notifying people what hunts can be applied for. But I agree, it will be a very small number. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Can’t accept “applications by mail” if nobody knows what hunts are leftover, therefore they will miss this deadline by not notifying people what hunts can be applied for. But I agree, it will be a very small number. 

Tempted to mail them a bunch of blank applications. 

• Haha 1

I’m getting ready to drop my leftover application for 23N early rifle in the mail.  Should still be available if they haven’t run the draw yet. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I haven't done mail in for awhile. Do I just print the form from home or should I go pick on up from G&F like they used to have with the blue envelopes? 

Also do I need to send a check or am I able to put in my card details somewhere on this app?