1uofacat

G&F actions today "disenfranchised" many

The leftover tag list is out now, and it came out after hours or perhaps during the night.  That said, given how leftover tag draw works, they take the mail bags & literally dump them out randomly picking out apps one at a time by hand on Monday.  Apps MUST BE RECEIVED through US Mail only at first. 

The problem is unless you are able to physically drop off an app in the Phoenix area today at a US Mail drop-off location, your app won't be received in the Phx office until at least Tuesday. 

From Flagstaff,  one has to drop off their leftover app in the mail the Friday before the draw... which wasn't possible.  Two will get the leftover September Hopi tags in 4a (archery bull & cow, prime tags), but not anyone who drops off apps into the US Mail outside of Phx.

Therefore, two leftover "Phx area" applicants will be dancing soon!  Typically we have a week to schedule/time this, but this year had been... "different"...

23 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

The leftover tag list is out now, and it came out after hours or perhaps during the night.  That said, given how leftover tag draw works, they take the mail bags & literally dump them out randomly picking out apps one at a time by hand on Monday.  Apps MUST BE RECEIVED through US Mail only at first. 

The problem is unless you are able to physically drop off an app in the Phoenix area today at a US Mail drop-off location, your app won't be received in the Phx office until at least Tuesday. 

From Flagstaff,  one has to drop off their leftover app in the mail the Friday before the draw... which wasn't possible.  Two will get the leftover September Hopi tags in 4a (archery bull & cow, prime tags), but not anyone who drops off apps into the US Mail outside of Phx.

Therefore, two leftover "Phx area" applicants will be dancing soon!  Typically we have a week to schedule/time this, but this year had been... "different"...

😥😥

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

How can you only be disenfranchised now? Most people figured that out many years ago 

True enough, but we've actually scored one of those leftover tags in the past so it is possible, well, was possible...

edit...

& know we drew two tags this year so it doesn't affect me.

Edited by 1uofacat

Definitley makes it tough. I have never put in for them do you loose your bonus points if drawn for a leftover tag?

2 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Definitley makes it tough. I have never put in for them do you loose your bonus points if drawn for a leftover tag?

no

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Now my buddy says azgfd called him and said they accidentally charged his card twice but in his portal now it says not drawn 

you've got to be kidding!

5 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

you've got to be kidding!

well its the same guy who said his dad had 29 points for antelope, then said he had 27 or 28 and didnt know what unit he did. so i take it with a grain of salt. 

• Haha 2

so did they both get tags?  haha, perhaps someone "verifying" info by hand wanted to gain some extra "averaged" BPs!  lol

After you posted above I took screenshots of our portals.  This is a year to remember... or forget!  🤣

mine is just an archery cow (2nd choice, probably the 11pm card hit), but my son has a November 5B bull tag.

4 minutes ago, 1uofacat said:

so did they both get tags?  haha, perhaps someone "verifying" info by hand wanted to gain some extra "averaged" BPs!  lol

no neither did. and it showed that my friend who didnt apply with him but was on his app, had 0 points. so the original applicant had 8, so it probably averaged him to 4 points.