Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

antelope season is underway

Been seeing the trucks along the road. And the headlamps bobbing around at night and early morning. Can't wait for the first success pics to start showing up.

• Like 1

I will be holding my breath that the bigguns I've been watching make it through.

• Like 3

I will be holding my breath that the bigguns I've been watching make it through.

Amen brother!

Bittersweet moment... I had that same thing happen last year, except it was my #1. Buddy killed him on the first hunt and I had the second hunt for archery. Scored 85 and change.

I watched my number 3 choice ml buck goat get killed Sat by a friend of a friend! Glad for him, but kind of hurt:(. Scored 78 2/8

I feel ya man. That same buck was my #3 buck also!! Then I found out my #2 buck was killed yesterday!!!

Hunt harder. We need to talk! I was there yesterday and helped a friends wife harvest a good buck, but thinking it was not your number 2???? Pm on the way! If I knew then what I know now I would not have waisted 21 points on my hunt!!!

What unit did you guys draw? I'm getting up there in points and don't want to make a mistake on a unit that archers are having a high success rate in!

There is no high success rate in archery Antelope ;). Look in the regs and the success rates will be shown.

Sometimes though. ...... heck I think 5 bucks have been killed in 19 so far..... and one year my dad had one of the 10 tags in 35b and my dad and 7 others tagged out...... they shut the hunt off 2 years later. Also my buddy killed a buck in a 4 last year and turned in his survey and it still says 0% hunt success? ?....

You need a canoe to hunt in 19a or 19b at the moment. Can pronghorn swim?

• Like 2