Becker

Got it done!!! #3

I don't want to derail the thread. But the hybrid comments irritate me. First thing that comes to your mind when a giant coues dies is must be a hybrid cuz its a giant. No fact is its just a giant coues.

• Like 2

Congratulations on a huge giant coues buck! Love the configuration on that monster! Way to go on yet another awesome, awesome buck! What an absolutely incredible season.

I don't want to derail the thread. But the hybrid comments irritate me. First thing that comes to your mind when a giant coues dies is must be a hybrid cuz its a giant. No fact is its just a giant coues.

You all act like "Hybrid" is some kind of dirty 4 letter word.

I said it looked like a hybrid because of the split forks, which is sometimes common with hybrid deer. The statement had nothing to do with the score of the rack.

It's an outstanding trophy that anyone would be proud of.

I agree Snapshot. Hybrid isn't a back thing to ask. It would be interesting to find out thru genetic testing if cross breeding is going on and in what locations. Who knows, someday the pure (and I use the word pure without knowledge to present day genetics) genetics of mule deer and coues may not exsist. It's interesting knowledge. Not saying someones deer should or should not be recognized as a coues.

Hybrid wth pffff...some u guys should really go back to school....

Just an absolute beauty and a giant of a COUES deer...awesome job and congrats to Jody...and with a smokepole too boot, Nice!!

• Like 1

It was said on a Facebook coues and I'm beginning to think it is true...

I can't quote the statement exactly, but it was something like 'people think every coues over 100" is a hybrid'.

Of course, this buck is a hybrid between a coues ans a elk, its so damnn big!

• Like 1

So few hybrid deer out there -

Folks who yell "hybrid" first are usually the envious ones, or the most clueless ones...

Should every front or back of a mule deer buck taken be considered a hybrid if they didn't fork and look like a whitetail? Or only if it's a huge muley? Silly stuff folks...

Incredible buck!

M77,

Please get over this hybrid kick you're on. It's getting old. Coues deer get big (obviously). And simply, some actually have MD antler "characteristics". Generally doesn't mean much of anything.

Absolutely awesome Coues buck! Huge congrats Jody on yet another amazing buck! JIM>

Guest 300ultramag.

Give me a call for taxidermy work...

Beaus taxidermy. We do all big coues mounts the bestest! Lol I couldn't help it

Nice buck Mrs. Beck! Super jeaalous of this one... Twist the knife why don't ya!!!

• Like 2