Thanks again for all the positive comments it's really awesome. I'm glad it's an enjoyable read, telling a short story apparently isn't one of my strong suits. Just a fallow up on my post from this morning, today I checked my camera that was about a quarter mile from where I got this buck. I was really wanting to post some pictures of him during development but he never showed up on it. I was only able to spend a couple hours looking for his sheds, no luck there. Maybe next time I'm there, probably be a while. Many people say I'm gonna have a tough time beating this one. Well as far as score I probably won't and I'm perfectly fine with that but if I do it will not demote this experience or animal in any way just add to my joy. Besides, im sure happy to try! I'm already so ready for January!

• Like 1

WOW!!! Awesome buck and amazing story! Thanks for sharing the story and the pictures.

Thank you for the amazing story. Great details, I couldn't stop reading.

Congrats on the buck as well.

awesome story. One of the best write-ups I've ever read. Awesome buck too! Congrats!

Mega sweet buck, man. Congrats on the trophy and awesome adventure!

Just finished the read. Great write up along with the pictures for the visual of everything. One heck of an adventure leading up to "The Buck". What a toad! Well deserved and thanks for sharing.

Great write up and an awesome buck! Congrats and thanks for sharing...

I believe you really out did yourself...You sure proved you had alot of grit and determination to stay focused on your goal on getting a buck and a very nice one at that!!! It was quite the story and a very enjoyable read....At some points very disappointing and demanding on your part!!! Also enjoyed the pics!! Thanks for sharing your experience!!! I felt likeI was along with you on many ocassions! Congratulations sticking with it and on your very nice buck!! A great ending!!

Now that is taking hunting to a serious level. I commend you on your effort and the taking of a monster Coues!!