Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Leftover Apps?

I used a regular draw envelope and wsa later yesterday told you had to send dirrectly to Carefree office. Will I still be in or out? thanks Headedto LA. no for work , check responces tonite wth fingers crossed. I have no other tags any where.......THANKS.. BOB!

Ohhhhh crap i did the same thing. Just sent it out. Im going to mail in another one right now hopefully it works

It will. May delay the app a day or two. I did that several years ago and I still drew a tag

• Like 1

3 years ago would have not been a problem as they would have gotten it to the office the next day .... with so few leftover tags this year may be an issue.

• Like 2

I saw this thread and panicked. My buddy is the one that put us in and I wasn't sure he mailed it to the correct address. Luckily he saw the address on top of the leftover list and sent it to the correct address. There is not a chance that any tags will make it past the first day or two this year. Just not enough tags leftover.

• Like 1

We are coming up on a no leftover lifestyle soon...

• Like 1

Well I sent out the correct one. I got one going to the blue envelope address and the correct one to Carefree address. Hopefully they process the correct one first before they realize there is another one out there and hope it doesn't mess things up

I do believe they go to the same place. Talked to game and fish a couple years ago. The gal I talked to said they get so much mail that the post office there will hold all the mail and someone will pick it up. May or may not be true....but that s what i was told.i do believe they will get the envelope address but might take a day or so.

It will. May delay the app a day or two. I did that several years ago and I still drew a tag

Yep, it will eventually get there. I too did the same thing a couple years ago.

And please people...don't be that guy who calls on Monday....or even Tuesday to check to see if you got drawn. The more phone calls they answer the slower it goes. And I'm sure you're just annoying.