Sign in to follow this  
bigorange

Leftover results

I heard they had seven bins of applications for leftover tags I'm sure there going to be a lot of people disappointed

Even though the list was updated, i feel like they just didnt get through all the apps, and those tags are just left from what they could get through today.

We got 33 smoke pole tags our 5th choice

Do any of your first four choices still have any tags available according to the updated leftover list?

Surprised to hear they told people result would be in the portal this week. This is from the left over information.

""First come permit-tag results are not posted. If successful, you will receive your tag in the mail within 10-15 business days.""

Last year I got fourth choice the year before that I got my third choice all years prior to that I've always gotten my first choice on leftover tags. The day is coming where there will be no leftover tags. Oh well hopefully there will always be the over-the-counter archery deer tag until that changes to a draw.

• Like 2

Do any of your first four choices still have any tags available according to the updated leftover list?

Yes the 35b hunt but there was only 2 tags and there was 4 on the app.

good hunt

Yes sir... I honestly thought it was any antlered and was a bit bummed to find out it was WT only, because it's been like 15 years since I've killed a mulie... But oh well I get to see if all my old stomping grounds will still produce!!!!

Surprised to hear they told people result would be in the portal this week. This is from the left over information.

""First come permit-tag results are not posted. If successful, you will receive your tag in the mail within 10-15 business days.""

Right but they always post them in portal too...I just couldn’t remember how quickly.

good hunt
Yes sir... I honestly thought it was any antlered and was a bit bummed to find out it was WT only, because it's been like 15 years since I've killed a mulie... But oh well I get to see if all my old stomping grounds will still produce!!!!
it sucks they changed it 2 years ago was hoping one day they'll put it back to any antler didn't mind having that tag when it was any antlered deer just way too many Whitetail tags in that unit
  • Like 1

Dom did you call to find out? Dont smoke any poles up ther in your old stomping grounds. :D

No I didn't but a buddy of mine that is from Alabama that I put in with me called yesterday.